Activities list on P411???

Taint tickling is usually a favorite for the ladies. Its too bad Gina has not included taint tickling as an activity.
i am still learning p411 and i think i filled it all out correctly!
  • Old-T
  • 07-12-2013, 04:51 PM
i am still learning p411 and i think i filled it all out correctly! Originally Posted by London Bridge
I followed the link and it looks just fine.

The only problem I see is Arkansas is too far away!
I check their list on 411 and if she doesn't offer what I want I pass. I don't question unless a review said otherwise. If they have no activities listed, I pass on her all together and she goes to the bottom of my list. If she isn't on P-411 I don't book.
I check their list on 411 and if she doesn't offer what I want I pass. I don't question unless a review said otherwise. If they have no activities listed, I pass on her all together and she goes to the bottom of my list. If she isn't on P-411 I don't book. Originally Posted by lookingood
I don't know. You may be passing up some quality ladies with this approach. I see no harm in asking if your favorite activities are not listed. Also, I see no harm in asking if she lists no activities. She just may not realize it is an option or how to use the option.
I am curious as to how many clients actually read the activities list on P411 because I get the impression that NO ONE DOES! Does it take up to much time to actually go through the list that a provider puts out there for you to read?

I have had to tell I don't know how many clients it's a big 'ol HELL NO on the stripper slide crap!!!! (GROSS!!!) And I am not submissive nor am I PSE!

It sure would ease a lot of issues if guys actually did some homework on a lady before going to see someone.

How much easier can it get?? Originally Posted by smoothnsilky
+ I agree!
  • Logan
  • 07-13-2013, 12:30 PM

I have had to tell I don't know how many clients it's a big 'ol HELL NO on the stripper slide crap!!!! (GROSS!!!) And I am not submissive nor am I PSE! Originally Posted by smoothnsilky
I too was shocked that the stripper slide had been added to the activities on P411, but it wouldn't be there if there if there wasn't a demand/market for it! To each their own.

The "stripper slide" has come a long way....from the Dallas strip club section...all of the way to other cities and to P411.

Oh, and you can blame me for all of the stripper slide requestz.....and...also blame Holly @ Plat2...becuz that is who it was named after. he he

You might try a stripper slide....you might actually like it...and...enjoy it....as they say....once you go stripper slidin'....you don't go back!!!
i am still learning p411 and i think i filled it all out correctly! Originally Posted by London Bridge
You have no services checked off on your profile. Even though you have reviews here....unless a lurker was a member he couldn't check your other reviews.....and the one you have linked to your p411 page just says "bj"......which may be misconscrued as just a basic CBJ.....although most of your reviews are BBBJ. Still a lot we don't know you offer or might.....I guess we can ask if you swallow lol.
FWIW, every few months I go through and see how many female providers have checked off:

TS/TG - Transexual/Trangendered.

Usually there are 25 or more female provider who have listed themselves as TS/TG, which goes to show you how much attention is paid by some of the ladies.

Always,
Gina
  • TRIN
  • 07-13-2013, 01:55 PM
I always read the activities list. My requirements are more basic. If there is no DFK, then I'm no go. If there is, I can get everything I want.
HAHAHA!!

Um yeah, no thanks. I prefer not to take part in a stripper slide. I don't care to get herpes or the like.

You go right ahead with yourself.

I prefer to take risks in other parts of my life. Like driving down the road. Crazy ass drivers here in Dallas! LOL

I too was shocked that the stripper slide had been added to the activities on P411, but it wouldn't be there if there if there wasn't a demand/market for it! To each their own.

The "stripper slide" has come a long way....from the Dallas strip club section...all of the way to other cities and to P411.

Oh, and you can blame me for all of the stripper slide requestz.....and...also blame Holly @ Plat2...becuz that is who it was named after. he he

You might try a stripper slide....you might actually like it...and...enjoy it....as they say....once you go stripper slidin'....you don't go back!!! Originally Posted by Logan
I read the activities in P411 and anywhere else they may be listed.
yes I do .. providers also that just put GFE i usually avoid. i want to see the activities as there are certains ones are a must for me to meet her. I also read their reviews, sometimes guys will put YES but the review is really a no but they are too chicken to just put no.
Just an FYI, not sure if you intended this or not, but your P411 profiles lists NO activities and just one review.

If you were advertising in the Oklahoma area with that P411 profile, I'd probably look at that, then at your one review, and choose not to contact you, mostly because I don't have enough information to make an informed decision on if you were my type or not.
I always read EVERYTHING I can find on a Provider BEfORE I make the first contact. I want to know everything I can, so I can make the best decision. This hobby is great when Provider and Client match well. It's a complete waste of time, when they don't.