I bet if she would have been a provider instead of in a

Venus-- might I suggest you take a breather for a day or two? You don't seem to be in the best state and I don't want to see you point out because of a bad day or two....
Thank you that's a great idea Grace!
Dean Wormer hit it on the head in Animal House.
venus
don't call yourself stupid. spousal abuse is apparently a thing. love can make people blind to the reality of a person's negative behavior being normal. its not your fault that you got suckered into a bad relationship.
All of you are dicks!!!!!! Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA

All of you (us) have dicks!! Some of you (us) are dicks!!
Hope you're okay now Venus.

All of you (us) have dicks!! Some of you (us) are dicks!!
Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
No all of you are dicks, Some of you have us little penises. Some you have manolific vaginas
No all of you are dicks, Some of you have us little penises. Some you have manolific vaginas Originally Posted by Ripmany
Which category do you include yourself? The manolific vagina seems the truest fit.
  • BLM69
  • 03-24-2022, 01:34 PM
Which category do you include yourself? The manolific vagina seems the truest fit. Originally Posted by CryptKicker
He must of missed her dozens of threADs, the I'm getting the virgin pussy is my favorite, the other 3 I'm retiring last month are a close second
No baby you can’t touch mine, you already broke yours off already by jerking it too hard.

With one of these (vagina) I can get as many of those as I want.
You know who to stay away from on this site given enough time
Exactly.
It just sucks when they " fake it" & contact me anyway pretending to be another handle with new refs then I'm like oh God gross I hope that was not "jerk of so & so poster"