Playoffs ? Playoffs ? Are we talkin Playoffs ?

I want the cards and chargers to play in superbowl. I think it will be the colts and the cowboys. I will be rooting for the vikings to beat the hell out of the cowboys. I hate cowboy fans.
Dallas over the Vikings
NO over Cards

Dallas vs. Indy
Colts Vs Vikings (Cause they have Brett Farve) LOL just ask John Madden. Originally Posted by Gator42
I'm not saing I told ya so but.........
I'm not saing I told ya so but......... Originally Posted by Gator42
I'm with ya, Bro!

Vikings 34
Cowboys 3
I'm with ya, Bro!

Vikings 34
Cowboys 3 Originally Posted by bigtex
Now if only the Colts and the Bengals hadn't tanked on week 17..We'd be watching the Texans ! (wishful thinking I know)
Cowgals suck!
It sure as hell quiet around here from the CowGIRLs fans around here...anyone needs a hankie? ROFLWTIME!!
It sure as hell quiet around here from the CowGIRLs fans around here...anyone needs a hankie? ROFLWTIME!! Originally Posted by Khloe Karan

A woman after my heart!
jerry Jones must be pretty pissed ...can you say bye bye Wade Phillips.
A woman after my heart! Originally Posted by bigtex
Indeed I am *wink*
Yep, the Vikings beat the shit out of Dallas. Cowboys didn't even bother to show up. And to add insult to injury Brooking goes over to the Minnesota sidelines and says "Fuck you" to everybody over there for letting Brett Favre throw that last touchdown pass with under a minute to go. The Vikings had the game won, so that really was unnecessary.

The surprise of the month is the Jets beating the Chargers! WTF???? I just KNEW the Chargers had the AFC on lock. Now Peyton is saying "Goddamn, we gotta play these fools again!"

I'm gonna say this now. It will be a Colts/Saints Superbowl.
Saints v Colts is a lock, Metal Head. The Cowgirls suck!

abdclub
The Cowgirls suck! Originally Posted by abdclub
Would you consider to changing that to: The Cowgirls suck very quietly when they lose.
anyone needs a hankie? ROFLWTIME!! Originally Posted by Khloe Karan
Yes, please.

can you say bye bye Wade Phillips. Originally Posted by carkido45
Not likely if you look and see what the defense has done up until the Vikings game.

The Cowgirls suck! Originally Posted by abdclub
That's about as classless as Childress and Favre running up the score, lol.
The Cowgirls suck very quietly when they lose. Originally Posted by bigtex
The tears are only now starting to dry.
The tears are only now starting to dry. Originally Posted by metal_head
Is it just me or have the Cowboy fans been extremely quiet over the past 24 hours?
The Cowboys will build off of this season and rock on in 2010! SUPER BOWL AT HOME IN 2011!!!