Encounter: Lovely, Authentic Sweet Young Thang "ANGELA" at NYNY

3 guys having similar experience is not YMMV. It is MMWV (Most for others and My for the op and will instead of may) Originally Posted by discerning_guy
With all due respect, I do not see their encounters documented. All I see are several people chiming in (trolls) on BM ‘s encounter. Most people are esucates enough to do research on an AMP lady and if they see 3 no encounters and 1 yes encounter, then more than likely they will choose another gal.

I see them tagging a yes encounter and attack the reviewer.

This is an information sharing site. We lost it for a few months and now it is back. Let’s not taint it back attacking others or having some type of agenda. Post the review and make comments from there. Simple
I appreciate the honest feedback from the other mongers. While I know certain reviewers have a tendency to embellish, I might have gone and wasted time/$$ on this provider if others had not spoken up.
I’ve seen her twice now. Awesome sessions, she took her time and was great. She is Catholic, but ymmv. I’ll be back a lot.
DTD, I would wager a bet on those negative responses on how many will post a review or encounter over the next 6 months. it will be impossible to collect but my bet will be 1 or less and the negativity and personal attacks will continue...they are commonly called Trolls by some.
With all due respect, I do not see their encounters documented. All I see are several people chiming in (trolls) on BM ‘s encounter. Most people are esucates enough to do research on an AMP lady and if they see 3 no encounters and 1 yes encounter, then more than likely they will choose another gal.

I see them tagging a yes encounter and attack the reviewer.

This is an information sharing site. We lost it for a few months and now it is back. Let’s not taint it back attacking others or having some type of agenda. Post the review and make comments from there. Simple Originally Posted by Ghostrider

And yet, you were quick on the draw to dismiss their comment as YMMV. Listen, I am one of the guys who actually value BM's contribution. I also agree that individual members should document their encounters. But I would anytime take these comments on reviews than no comment at all. As a guy who has been around as long as I have, you should know that information comes in many forms and not just in encounters.

Also, please don't conflate the situation of others expressing their experience with attacking the reviewer. They simply expressed their experience and I for one am glad they did.
Fair enough. Wait for BM next review. And still no input from them. Repeat.

Everyone is a YMMV
Same as Doug4343. A good date.