COVID vaccine boosters

After around 6 months, the Pfizer vaccine may only be about 40% effective at preventing infection, although it’s much more effective at preventing severe disease and death. Well, apparently the booster takes it from 40% to 95.6%!. Originally Posted by Tiny
The good news is you won't have to keep getting booster shots indefinitely!
The reason is the more shots you get, the greater chance you'll die of myocarditis
Get ready for booster mandates and continued masking well into 2022. Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
Until a week or so after the midterms....picture ID not helpful.
... Surely looks like she's pushing 80 years old.
... I wouldn't touch her with a 3m pole!

### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Gawd i bet she would feel so good!

She's 81 if you'd check.
  • H&H
  • 10-21-2021, 05:26 PM
The reason is the more shots you get, the greater chance you'll die of myocarditis
Originally Posted by FatCity
is there a link for that?

I find it hard to believe the CDC or anyone would recommend it for anyone under 40, especially teens...if those stats are in fact true.
Risk of myocarditis from the shot is greater than that from COVID for children LOL

But Joe is holding all your shit hostage at the docks until EVERYONE is vaccinated LOL

I find it hard to believe the CDC or anyone would recommend it for anyone under 40, especially teens...if those stats are in fact true. Originally Posted by H&H

Did you actually look at the numbers listed. Those aren't percentages they are totals. Per million doses. The actual number of cases of reported myocarditis is minuscule compared to the number of actual doses given.

Here's a link to a CDC report on reported cases of myocarditis.

"Use of mRNA COVID-19 Vaccine After Reports of Myocarditis Among Vaccine Recipients: Update from the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices — United States, June 2021" https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/70/wr/mm7027e2.htm
Did you actually look at the numbers listed. Those aren't percentages they are totals. Per million doses. The actual number of cases of reported myocarditis is minuscule compared to the number of actual doses given.

Here's a link to a CDC report on reported cases of myocarditis.

"Use of mRNA COVID-19 Vaccine After Reports of Myocarditis Among Vaccine Recipients: Update from the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices — United States, June 2021" https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/70/wr/mm7027e2.htm Originally Posted by txdot-guy

It won't sink in. He'll keep spreading lies.

She's 81. Reading is fundamental.
  • Tiny
  • 10-21-2021, 09:08 PM
Going by that table, if I get a Moderna booster, the most problematic for myocarditis, every remaining year of my life and then croak at the age of 90, then there's a 15 out of a million probability I'll get myocarditis from the vaccine. That's using the green numbers for Dose 2. So that's a .0015% probability I'll get myocarditis from an annual booster before I die. And from what I'm reading, most of these cases resolve on their own. They aren't likely to kill you.

All of us are going to get vaccinated, get the disease, or both. I've been reading that your chances of getting myocarditis from COVID, the disease, are higher than your chances of getting it from the vaccine.

From your table I figure the probability I'd die from COVID if I never got vaccinated may be about 500X to 1000X greater than the probability I'd get myocarditis during my remaining lifetime by getting a booster every year. And, again, if I get myocarditis from the vaccine, it probably won't kill me.

Now there could actually be an issue with younger males. And there's also potentially an issue with younger females getting the J&J vaccine and getting blood clots. If you're young and this worries you the solution is simple. If you're female get Moderna or Pfizer. If you're male get J&J.

The situation for the clots is like Myocarditis. Even if you're female, you're more likely to get it from the disease than from the J&J vaccine.
  • Tiny
  • 10-21-2021, 09:13 PM
WD is intending to bang Nancy Pelosi raw with no lubricant. He's my hero!
  • Tiny
  • 10-21-2021, 09:18 PM
Risk of myocarditis from the shot is greater than that from COVID for children LOL

But Joe is holding all your shit hostage at the docks until EVERYONE is vaccinated LOL Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
Based on a quick scan of tx-dot guy's link, that's not true according to the CDC.

I find it hard to believe the CDC or anyone would recommend it for anyone under 40, especially teens...if those stats are in fact true. Originally Posted by H&H
https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/acip/me...VID-Su-508.pdf

you haven't been paying attention, then.
you could've just searched using the phrase "reporting rates of myopericarditis per million doses administered" and got the first result

So what does this tell YOU, if these "vaccines" do more harm than good and any information suggesting that is dismissed as "misinformation", suppressed, villianized or otherwise verboten? Are these still going to be the TRUSTED SOURCES you unquestionably lap up?
Based on a quick scan of tx-dot guy's link, that's not true according to the CDC. Originally Posted by Tiny

But it's still fun to spread.
, June 2021" https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/70/wr/mm7027e2.htm Originally Posted by txdot-guy
see what happens when you give those "vaccines" time to work (the link i provided is from August 2021)