Reminder...

I had a friend that joined P411 and she was his first and he was so jerked around by her that he did not want to see another provider again. He said he was going to stay with some UTR that he knows. I tried to get him to report it to P4 and he does not have an account here and just didn't want to deal with the BS. She should not be on P4 or here. What he told me was pure Backpage BS and that is where she belongs. Sounds like her TCB and BCD BS is catching up with her and instead of making it right and being straight up, now she is trying to turn it around and its the clients fault.
GOOD LUCK.
2.) If you do not hear from me ahead of time then obviously the call is off and I am busy and will let you know when I can Originally Posted by Lola Bunz
Ya hear that fellows. If you don't hear from her, it's off. Then she will contact you.
What? So if I ask you if I can pay $200 to fuck you and you say sure and tell me to come over then I come over and your not there it's my fault because you decided to go to the Galleria to buy some booty shorts?
This is a perfect example of a post not to make. All that comes through is a bitchy attitude, which is the opposite of what most clients are looking for.

You've got minor problem with a client? Handle it in private. Originally Posted by blowpop
I agree. All this has done is motivate me to post it.

Post it! Originally Posted by kerwil62
Good idea.
hmm seems like she pulls the same shit in dallas too.she did the whole oh my phone died scenario.the same shit she pulled with me.but instead of her apologizing she will bitch at you and say that its your fault.
Ya hear that fellows. If you don't hear from her, it's off. Then she will contact you. Originally Posted by OneInAMillion
......or she won't.

She's gonna always have a clientele regardless because she looks good. And it will be many more dudes complaining that she NCNS'd them. It makes for good entertainment.
What an embarrassment. You put the Lol in Lola that's for sure.

one more time...

What an embarrassment
What??? Tha fuckk, no meltdown this time?.....the last one was classic.
@sj yes an hour ahead of time is good but like 30mins or so now because I could be booked already. This trip to houston I also had to switch rooms alot so last minute hour calls were not ok with me. Sorry.
My phone does die. I do not have a need to go to the galleria and get booty shorts in the winter. I had hotels issues and phone issues this trip as well as looking for a apt ass holes... If you do not like it then stop talking shit behind the computer confront me or just find another bitch to fuck very simple!
Yes I have a life outside of this so shit happens. And when I miss calls yes Iw ill contact you afterwards apologize, discount and etc but you want to bitch then that's on you. Again I have no time for the drama so all the talking behind the computer is entertainment if you ask me. Yes I will always have regulars and clientele not only because I look good but because of my personality and more. Beauty is inside not outside and some of you girls should work on your pussy looks since we want to take it there lol.
Well I have nothing more to say because I chose not to be negative and have that shit around me as I am doing great in life!
I hope you all are well, remember it's just a hobby! Half of you have wives and all that to fuck at home. Strip clubs so if you are not pleased go find something else to please yourself if you are that desperate. Lust is a deadly sin so enjoy.
Many blessings and best regards to all. I hope you all become better persons in life, well being and careers!
This is just a step to something greater in life so why be so serious!?

Lola Bunz
^^^^
What??? Tha fuckk, no meltdown this time?.....the last one was classic. Originally Posted by hornfreak
Ask and ye shall receive.
This is just a step to something greater in life Originally Posted by Lola Bunz
If I had a nickel for every time I heard that one.......
1.) I do not like last minute calls. So if you call and make a last minute appt and do not confirm that is your fault. Originally Posted by Lola Bunz

Is a 2 p.m. appointment made at 1:59 p.m. (same day) ... a last minute call?

I don't want to interfere with you other life by having to answer. I was just curious.
This is EXCATLY why I post on every ad: Due to time restraints I cannot accomodate last minute requests.

It saves me and the client a lot of wasted time.

We all have lives outside of this. Children, jobs, other engagements. And I keep my car charger just so my phone never dies. I understand things happen. But that's just my two cents......

Kam.