Unverified providers posting (mostly BP girls) Ladies and Gents chime in.

Let's hope so.
The BP is bad news and yet there are some new girls here who are advertising there phone numbers and p411 accounts in there sig lines.
Same ole Same ole.
No one said anything when razor got on here announcing his "utr" finds. Term to be used very loosely. So why shouldn't everyone have free reign? Originally Posted by luxury daphne

Maybe because razor doesn't come on here with a B-S AD then REALLY end up having a pimp.
I would venture to say that a VERY BIG majority of guys on here would rather see a provider without a pimp...not as much as fearing being jumped, but more that most guys don't want to give some girl money knowing it goes to some D**KHEAD..that goes with those with lazy BF's.
But we're rehashing a subject we have talked about time and time again. Alot of girls, yes even verified providers here, have pimps. Hell, even the girls at the AMPs ya'll frequent ever so much have them. That's what mamasans and papasans are. But with indies you'd never know. They don't wanna screw up their $$. So for the most part, and there are some anomalies, they're not gonna jump you. They want you to come back again and again.

Anyways, as long as they don't cause any drama for you guys, what difference does it make, lazy BF or not? A fool and his/her money will soon part ways. You have just as much chance getting robbed by a totally indy and her knucklehead friends as you will by one with a pimp. Always be cautious and watch your surroundings. Not being brash, only offering some input from the other side of the fence.

Just my .02
I do not care if bp girls post, i advertise on Bp.

Whats the harm,UNLESS, they are posting threADS, and that get super annoying, but some of our own post threADS, so whats the difference.

Really unverified providers can only post in the welcome wagon, learn something new everyday. On the flip side, all it takes is having p411 and acouple of reviews. So what the hell is the problem getting verified and jumping on board. Instead of posting invisible ads. Just my two cents.....
So why don't we just let any provider just post like they want to.
Then Eccie would be just like Bp full of scammers and bait and switchers also cash and dash girls with pimps waiting to pull a gun on you.
I'm not saying that. All the verified providers here have earned their place.

They have to balance being draconian against letting shit slide with regards to who can post what and how often and what kind of information they can share. And they won't make everyone happy all the time.

I know I don't count on the Mods to cover my ass. I do that for myself. Originally Posted by enderwiggin

Ever so eloquent. We should all do the same.
I have a problem with BP providers getting registered just to send fucked up PM's to hobbyists that gave them a bad review.

I recently got one. I just deleted the PM.
I know she is new but does anyone else find bestoral vaguely familiar?