how old were you when you started this hobby

Looks like I'm still the only one who voted "staff edit" which I find hard to believe. I can't be the only one on this board who started hobbying before he was old enough to buy a pack of smokes or vote?

you can still vote for "staff edit" LOL Originally Posted by B Three
I voted for that category but after the staff edit it cancelled my vote and I'm unable to vote again.
Nope. There was only one vote in that category and it remains.
I voted for that category but after the staff edit it cancelled my vote and I'm unable to vote again. Originally Posted by The Lawn Boy

Come on Sue..... Tell everyone the real reason for the thread..... Originally Posted by Whispers

I dont see any on oh2.
I dont see any on oh2. Originally Posted by Kickrocks
OH2 generates almost no business for the prostitutes.
Let's stay on topic please
OH2 generates almost no business for the prostitutes. Originally Posted by Whispers

I don't know about that. The seemingly unlimited posting and decentralized reviews (not tied to a providers account) preventing accountability would make it a little more friendly to the girls. The moderation is a lot more biased over there too.
OH2 generates almost no business for the prostitutes. Originally Posted by Whispers
Who told you this?
Folks the topic is not about OH2. Stay on topic. If you want to discuss OH2 then start a new thread. Warnings have already been given.
  • Low-T
  • 02-15-2019, 12:27 PM
If ECCIE and some of the other sites were around 30 years ago when I was 27, I would have never married.
Very inappropriate discussion! As old and experienced as the op is, she should know that most answers will be forbidden topics!
I was a 19 year old sailor.
Learning how to do Nuru was my 18th birthday gift to myself.
Learning how to do Nuru was my 18th birthday gift to myself. Originally Posted by SamAnthem
And to all of us, Sam!!!!

Sure miss ya.