Reviews

I don't talk to the sucky sucky girls and the asian guys don't talk about them to me usually...though I did learn that BOOM BOOM massage means happy ending over there(it was kinda awkward how I found that out...)

I've been calling mine a yum yum for years and now I think I might have to change it's name given this new info

What are some other nice, sweet names for a yum yum(and by yum yum I mean va-jay-jay)?

yum yum... however in someplaces can be used like this..

Urban Dictionary

Blowjob. Used in 3rd world nations as a euphemism. Most commonly used in the sex trade of the far east like thailand.

Yum yum 5 dollars sir.

You should know this given your penchant for the far east. Originally Posted by eglrdr
WHOA! Hannah! I thought this thread was about gals reviewing guys, not what do you call your meat muffin, your clam dip, your alcove, bat cave, bear trap, bearded clam, beaver, bermuda triangle, box, bucket seat, cake, chuff box, cockpit, cooch, coochie, coochie-pop, coose, cooter, cooze, crack, crawl space, cum depository, cum dumpster, cunny, donut, dripping delta, felted mound, fillet-o-fish, finger hut, fish taco, , fly catcher, meat bus garage, gates of Heaven, golden doorway, Grand Canyon, unhealed wound, heaven’s door, honey cave, honey pot, hot box, jaws of Hell, lobster pot, loose meat sandwich, lotus, love box, love canal, lower lips, meat wallet, muff, nooch, nook, nookie, peach, pearly panty gates, pocket, poon, poontang, purse, quiff, quim, rat trap, scratch, sheath, slash, slit, big red snapper, snatch, space, split, stench trench, tampon socket, temple, thingy, tool shed, tuna, tunnel, twat, undercut, vagina, vertical smile, wishing well, whisker box .... uhhhh.....

I don't talk like that. DO YOU? I don't. DO YOU?
TFF Rider!

All I have to say is. ..

Woot, woot on my yum yum then boom boom my honey pot!
Woot, woot on my yum yum then boom boom my honey pot! Originally Posted by Maxeen Monroe
If he doesn't, I will volunteer. Are you going to write a review?
Groooooosssss!

p.s- you left out one of my faves: Growler.

WHOA! Hannah! I thought this thread was about gals reviewing guys, not what do you call your meat muffin, your clam dip, your alcove, bat cave, bear trap, bearded clam, beaver, bermuda triangle, box, bucket seat, cake, chuff box, cockpit, cooch, coochie, coochie-pop, coose, cooter, cooze, crack, crawl space, cum depository, cum dumpster, cunny, donut, dripping delta, felted mound, fillet-o-fish, finger hut, fish taco, , fly catcher, meat bus garage, gates of Heaven, golden doorway, Grand Canyon, unhealed wound, heaven’s door, honey cave, honey pot, hot box, jaws of Hell, lobster pot, loose meat sandwich, lotus, love box, love canal, lower lips, meat wallet, muff, nooch, nook, nookie, peach, pearly panty gates, pocket, poon, poontang, purse, quiff, quim, rat trap, scratch, sheath, slash, slit, big red snapper, snatch, space, split, stench trench, tampon socket, temple, thingy, tool shed, tuna, tunnel, twat, undercut, vagina, vertical smile, wishing well, whisker box .... uhhhh.....

I don't talk like that. DO YOU? I don't. DO YOU? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Actually, I cut growler out of the list ... sounded too much like poop to me!

Whatever you call it, I'd love to give it a catbath when you come to town!
LOL, pm me with ur refs and time etc. then.

Actually, I cut growler out of the list ... sounded too much like poop to me!

Whatever you call it, I'd love to give it a catbath when you come to town! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Anything for Buddy Christ!
In Thailand...pussy is hee and cock is ham. Always loved it when I heard, "I want smoke your ham!" or, "Want hee-ham-hee?"

Memories...like the colors in my mind!
In Czech Republic it's KUNDA! And it used to be very affordable. Not so much anymore. Damn you capitalism!
Lmao @ yssup & Hannah, yall r silly!!! He he he...
Even though it is kind of funny, let's get back to the topic at hand. If you want to talk about the most popular pet names, start your own thread!

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
Ladies should get to do reviews if we can see them behind their backs! How's that for back on topic?