TX governor Asking CA to Keep Me and Ban Me from Dallas LOL

Do we have a translator in the house? From what I understand of her writing I like her attitude but I am having trouble understanding.
Wait .... is there a class ? witch class ?

and is there a Story ? witch Story ?

Dear Dallas Trolls aka the 120hhr/200/h Gang

i have dealt with waaaay worst than u its really entertaining to me and trust me i have put many of trolls on depression Mode they wake up see me online and go back to Sleep ohhh all that in a fucked up grammar aka spelling

Really My I Don't give a Flying Fuck Game is Strong AF like i said i like fucking i love fucking addicted to fucking so really i will never have a Problem getting Payed for something i love doing

Trolls Chill The fuck out ain't your regular Hood rat well maybe i got a little of that in me but Logic is my Medication
Dear OP Could you please explain to the rest of the class how you gained access to the rest of the story? I'm dying to hear your explanation for this! Originally Posted by corona
  • L.A.
  • 03-09-2017, 02:23 PM
Do we have a translator in the house? From what I understand of her writing I like her attitude but I am having trouble understanding. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
Translation: She's mad.
Really My I Don't give a Flying Fuck Game is Strong AF like i said i like fucking i love fucking addicted to fucking so really i will never have a Problem getting Payed for something i love doing Originally Posted by ArabianGoddess
Oh? Then why start a thread? Did you get paid here? Soo you have a problem now?

This is very hood RATchet-y.
Bruuuuh u corny AF lol

Hope that Helps
Oh? Then why start a thread? Did you get paid here? Soo you have a problem now?

This is very hood RATchet-y. Originally Posted by FunInDFW
I see the pimp has taken over the responding now. What took you so long?
God that's the best u can do ?

Man the Corniness Continues with this fool who the fuck mentions the pimp this days LOL u sound like the dumbase who couldn't tell if i was Russian or Arabic LOL

If i were u i leave Trolling alone ain't suiting u good my Friend u sound like one of the Nurds who wants to be from the Cool Squad but found his new baby mama who will put him back in his corner :*

u doing too much Son
I see the pimp has taken over the responding now. What took you so long? Originally Posted by FunInDFW
At this point you have to be doing that poorly on purpose, or your phone is possessed. No way anyone is that bad even by accident.

(pro tip, you reply = supposed trolling working)
Naaaah u just Corny and won't get it lol

Ohhh that and SLOW AF
At this point you have to be doing that poorly on purpose, or your phone is possessed. No way anyone is that bad even by accident.

(pro tip, you reply = supposed trolling working) Originally Posted by FunInDFW
  • BLM69
  • 03-09-2017, 02:52 PM
This hood rat is all wound up right now, I love her comebacks, they just scream I'm worth $400hr
LOL at Wound up Naaah P.I.M.P just gotta put Bitches in there places sometimes

and trust me you're worth whatever the fuck u believe you're worth

but definitely not 120 so yeah ain't your Cup off tea or coffee i told u i love trolls they're my favorites thang next to coffee and gym

But yeah all jokes aside the fucking foo couldn't tell the difference between russian And Arab LOL Trump won't be Pleased
This hood rat is all wound up right now, I love her comebacks, they just scream I'm worth $400hr Originally Posted by BLM69
Wait! Access to ROS?!?! Hold up! That's just all kinda wrong.
LOL at Wound up Naaah P.I.M.P just gotta put Bitches in there places sometimes

and trust me you're worth whatever the fuck u believe you're worth

but definitely not 120 so yeah ain't your Cup off tea or coffee i told u i love trolls they're my favorites thang next to coffee and gym

But yeah all jokes aside the fucking foo couldn't tell the difference between russian And Arab LOL Trump won't be Pleased Originally Posted by ArabianGoddess
When will you be putting said bitches in they places?

There's a difference between Russians and Arabs? Who'd have thunk or more importantly, who cares...
Some Bitches don't seem to get it u know ...

#TheCheapSquad
#TheHHRGanGSquad
#TheCornySquad
#TheTooMuchEffortSquad
#TheCreepSquad
#TheAttitudeSquad

Bottom line the bitches who got this shit and game wrong they think they shouldn't be paying what the Squad has agreed upon LOL . u got u a new baby mama in Town Bitches ... and she Ain't no Russian u stupid Dumb base thats Offensive LOL ...

PS-what's ROS ? excuse my ESL ass still learning English Lmfao ...

But really why go pay for something u can't afford and mostly why get hurt when your HHR time is up LOL than lie on a review trying to sound like u got the 4 bills and did afford it L>O>L
Ok, I remember now. She also answers every single ISO ad.