John Reviews

They talk about me all the time in the Ladies room. ))
No! No! This is not a dead thread!

Look .... just thinking of the concept ... and I get what you all are saying ... that it would hurt our business ... or well, gosh...as one said "don't bite the hand that feeds you" ...are you kidding me?
How about try not to BITE the dick that offends you?

Anyways ... this board IS NOT just for Johns .. IT IS for providers as well.

The benefit for us would be less screening time .... and also you guys could develop your own reputation as like ... YES ! I want to see HIM !

Perhaps it would just be a score system:
1) Respectful
2) On-Time
3) Good Conversationalist
4) Laid Back
5) Skilled (in whatever - DATY - 69 - yada yada)
6) and again - Respectful

However this might come to fruition ... is something to wonder.
BUT .... I do believe it would be a great benefit to ECCIE and the gals that provide this awesome service.
I'm sure there is already the rare occasion that one lady contacts another for a "reference check" and the response is any where between "yup, he's ok" to "OMFG girl! Bring your A game, he's a beast in the sack and eats pussy like Niagra Falls spills water".

Or you ladies never share anything with each other. I'll keep my fantasies and just keep wondering one way or the other.
I will no longer use Date-Check since they have been compromised. They were bought by the owner's of Chloe's Companions which was busted in a sting in late January/early February. All their information was seized, including information on Date-Check. Originally Posted by London-James
Thank you for the information. I wasn't aware of that. Guess it is a good thing it's not popular in this region.

But I still like the options that were given. I'd like the ability to say he's more or less than just "Ok".
why isn't there an option for "review" on gentleman that us gals can post? Originally Posted by Torre Tames
there is - it's call the "New Thread" button, just above "Coed Discussions - Dallas".
yeah, there isnt a fairly rigid template of what info to share, but you can always "review" a client.
now if you want a fairly rigid template, then let the owner of eccie know you want this option and have money in hand to fund the development of this feature. no money? fine, no template. unless there's some way to convince the owner that this is really needed. [wink wink wink]

The benefit for us would be less screening time .... and also you guys could develop your own reputation as like ... YES ! I want to see HIM ! Originally Posted by Torre Tames
an eccie review by a provider of a client MIGHT help in another provider's screen, it may not. just dont hold your breath that providers reviewing clients will make things easier and/or safer.

as mentioned above, unless you have money to fund development and the owners are ready to give that development an Okay (is there a "i wanna fund eccie website development" opntion? :^) :^) :^), this really is A DEAD-END THREAD, in my hobby-website opinion.
Why is there not girls reviews of the men they meet? I mean My reviews would be stellar and it would make meeting new girls much easier if they read what cool dude I was with them. Originally Posted by WTOilMan

There is already the National Blacklist, and the ladies have the Powder Room or is it Tampon Talk?
Man, I sure as hell wouldn't want to read what my friends-for-an-hour had to say about me if they were honest. I know the truth; there's no reason to rub my face in it.

Others have pointed out the direct disadvantages. Here's an indirect one: "Wow. If she said that about White Tiger, what's she going to think about me?"

No, let the restaurants continue to serve and the customers continue to rate. It's best for both that way.
This comes up often. Short answer? The same reasons other businesses don't publicly review/rate their customers.
It's not a good idea but sure would be hilarious to read.
I know my reviews would be as creative as Scribes
Humaniplex has a pretty good system they call it a "network" where the men and women are graded on the same level. Basically just gives a safety rating and over time the user's level can go from 0 to 1, 2, etc. Some providers will only see Johns with a 1 or greater network rating and same goes for the men. Humaniplex is used almost extensively in SoCal and is active like Eccie here in Texas.
What makes you think that they don't already. But they are probably interested in somewhat different things than you expect.

Clean?
On time?
Polite and not pushy?
Quick?
Any quirks?

Etc. this is, or should be, a business for them.
The short answer to the OP's question is, these fat, beer gut needle dicks with no stamina and ED issues can't stand the butthurt of everyone knowing they're a fat, beer gut needle dick with no stamina and ED issues. Oh, but let's tear providers all to hell if she's CBJ, or won't bb, or let him put his needle dick in her ass.

So, there you have it.
Dude, pimps already have a hard enough time trying to write fake reviews for their girls. Please do not make their jobs harder and force them to write review of dudes.

#pimplivesmatter

On a more serious note:

Randall - There is such a thing called personality, being nice, sweet, and respectful to a provider. All of which are valid criteria to review a Hobbyist.

Honestly, I do not think there is much interest in reviews about hobbyists (at least on the guys side), other than from hobbyists that are insecure and NEED to know how they measure up against other guys. Unless you're gay, then there is nothing wrong with that...just you may be on the wrong site.

I can already tell you, it will end badly. What happens if a provider posts a very favorable review of some handsome guy (like myself), and another one of her regular gets pissed off? Yeah, lets not go there...

You guys need to be more confident like me...

Anyways, back to my UTR ATFs, happy hunting gents. (Before being a hater, please look at my reviews and see who my ATFs are, then ask why I'm so cocky).

Since this is a blatant attempt by the OP to advertise himself...

I am always looking for hot and new regulars to add to my weekly rotation. I am clean and well groomed, and more than likely attractive. So if you're looking for a fixed income and meet my criteria (check my ATFs, I know what I want and I am very picky), then do not hesitate to send me a PM =). Rate will always be 300/hr (always more for my established regulars), no questions asked even if I finish 30 mins early.
  • L.A.
  • 03-27-2017, 05:40 AM
The short answer to the OP's question is, these fat, beer gut needle dicks with no stamina and ED issues can't stand the butthurt of everyone knowing they're a fat, beer gut needle dick with no stamina and ED issues. Oh, but let's tear providers all to hell if she's CBJ, or won't bb, or let him put his needle dick in her ass.

So, there you have it. Originally Posted by Randall Creed
How does that answer the OPs question?
How does that answer the OPs question? Originally Posted by L.A.

He wanted to know why there aren't any reviews on guys.