I want to be Free! My ideal board

Another question for pitroom.
Will you allow mouthy women to post?
I like mouthy women
Another question for pitroom.
Will you allow mouthy women to post?
I like mouthy women Originally Posted by winn dixie
I'd recommend giving the Houston ladies a sub forum just for them but let the public be able to see it. Just not be able to post in it.
These ladies can hold grudges. No better banter or drama ever as what these ladies can provide.
Even I'm scared of ' em
Yes Winn. You are so right. Yes. I love spirited women as well. Banter to me is very entertaining. Remember this is a no points board.

However I personally will carefully monitor the ladies lounge. It would not be open to the public, just to me the Admin. Perhaps I would hire a like minded person to help with that duty. If a lady was to bring an accusation against a hobbyist she would have to prove it or I would staff edit it. No pictures of hobbyists either . I would remove those as well immediately. Now if it's a legitimate threat I believe that should be made public. I do not like scoundrels who abuse women. Yeah, that would be a male banbable offense. These powder rooms as they stand to me are terrible because 99 percent of the info in there is false.
Delusional….
My ideal board would have women staff.
They would not mod over their home city.
Cendell would be a great mod on my staff

Love that avatar cendell
Also, no Rtm button..now if you have a question I or someone I appoint would quickly answer your request. But absolutely no going behind one's back anonymously reporting threads and people. If you can't come out in the open and say it and resolve it amicably or have me set up and old fashioned fight night then just swallow it.

Most importantly no racial undertones. This ain't the 50's. For the ladies if you are not willing to see everyone then you simply would not be welcome.
My ideal board would have women staff.
They would not mod over their home city.
Cendell would be a great mod on my staff

Love that avatar cendell Originally Posted by winn dixie
Thanks Winn lol

No one hits the RTM but him bwahaha again delusional
Still waiting for my invite....

Pit, are you sure no rtm button? Your admin will be buried in emails.

Can Winn be a mod? He knows how that works.
On my board there would be no way to pm mods. Everything would be asked in the open. No rtms neither. I would not have "guidelines" that are enforced by interpretation. I would have a handful of common sense nuclear hard defined rules. And there would be peace and tranquility in whoville..
Thanks Winn lol

No one hits the RTM but him bwahaha again delusional Originally Posted by Cendell M
I would literally be willing to bet a whole years salary that I have never in my life exercised the rtm button. I despise that button with every ounce of my whole soul.
I never use it either sweet pea
  • pxmcc
  • 07-28-2023, 02:30 AM
I would literally be willing to bet a whole years salary that I have never in my life exercised the rtm button. I despise that button with every ounce of my whole soul. Originally Posted by Pitroom
I never use it either sweet pea Originally Posted by Cendell M
i spiritedly concur with botha yaz, a most unusual 3 way harmonix.
the rtm is kinda like running to your teacher. solve that shit in good playgroundry fashion. if fists are required, do not dawdle. here it's more like fire a gamma ray laser beam reverse troll post or whatnot, as needed and befits current exigencies.

no offense to UC. he's doing a stand-up job.
I also personally really like UC. I feel like there are some hidden forces that push his hand somewhat. For me making money is hard enough. I despise waking up in the morning to warnings and points. That's my main impetus for starting a board

Also I really don't like some of the social structures. Kind of reminds me of high school where hey, these are the cool kids, try to fit in with them so you'll have some friends. The cool kids know all the INS and outs. They want the same things you want, they just bash you when you say what they are already getting out in the open.

But my main concern is the blatant allowed bigotry and also this whole thing where a popular hobbyist gets wind that you are fucking several of a thousand chicks he's been with, but since he doesn't like you, he encourages the lady to stay clear of you. That's the kind of bullshit I wouldn't tolerate on my board.

I just really want to hobby on my terms and be treated fairly, which I don't believe will ever happen here or the other major one. It's like I got to walk on eggshells and that doesn't fit me at all. That's my main motivation and impetus to start working on my own board.
Delusional…. Originally Posted by Cendell M

Your description is much too kind.

It's one thing for pitroom to open up his own board, the one's I would worry about would be those who would follow him.