Are we compatible fuck buddies?

I think it was just for fun. All the clinical calculations in the world are worthless until two people meet and the brew starts brewing. The result is either bitter, flat, or very sweet indeed.

Have a great Labor Day!

134 & 97.7% I suppose Raquel should schedule her appointment with me to treat herself. . haha
we are very compatible
130 and more compatible than 96.1 of other couples.
"In overall terms, with a score of 118, you and Raquel are more compatible sexually than the average couple. In fact, you two are more compatible than 85.5 per cent of all couples."

according to the detailed report,
* Intimacy with a Loved Partner - you are a poor match : my rating is much lower than Raquel's. not sure why, but i do prefer an intimate encounter rather than a wham-bam encounter.
* Threesomes, Foursomes and Moresomes — you are a great match : as long as all the people get along and are into it, multiple participants is fine w/ me.
* Toys and Fetishes — you are a great match : not all the time, but toys are fun and can add to an encounter, either giving or receiving.
* Bondage and Spanking — you are a great match : years ago, a couple of women introduced me to light restraints, floggers, whips, blindfolds, Dominance/submission. as long as the people trust each other, this kind of encounter can be very deliteful. sensory and physical restraints keep you on edge.

but that poor match in intimacy shouldnt stop us from meeting, now should it?

their list of amazing sex facts.
http://lustability.com/facts.php
is this one a "fact"? "Telling a convincing lie to someone is much more difficult when you find them sexually attractive."
OK, I'll turn this isnto a threAD. All you old/young/horny fuckers who haven't seen Ms De Milo get off this fucking board RIGHT NOW and make the call.

There. ThreAD.

I am an uncompensated spokesperson and NOT a pimp. Dammit.