Testosterone I'm a big fan!

I take the gel and it is covered by my insurance. Just a $30 copay per month, but my doctor gave me a coupon where the manufacturer eats the copay, so I don't pay anything.
The downside is you have to put this gel on every night.
I am 52 years old and have been using it for a couple years. I noticed a big improvement not only in my sexual stamina, but I have a lot more general energy.
Before a tennis match one time, my partner was a 50 something menopausal lady that was taking testosterone that is applied on the skin. She asked me if I wanted some…it will increase focus, she said. I did it….I don't know if it's the testosterone cream or the fact that we played really well…but we ended up blowing our opponents off the court. Haha!!
My doctors are debating on how to treat my low testosterone (under 200). The therapy drugs increase your PSA and mine is already elevated so they are cautious. I am trying to convince them that I want it treated aggressively (not only do I have sex issues, my energy level, short term memory and concentration are at all time lows).

There are three methods of getting the drugs into your system. This is what I understand so far:

1) Gel. The most convenient but, by far, the most expensive. $400/month and many insurance companies won't pay. Aso, the warnings about transferring it to others concern me. I don't want to give my wife hairy boobs. :-(

2) Implanted beads: Covered by insurance. This would be my preference because there is no routine to follow and the levels remain flat. Just 2-4 visits to the doctor a year.

3) Injctions: Probably the cheapest. My second choice (as long as I can self-inject & not be required to go to a clinic). One of my doctors said this method had highs and lows between shots. I replied that the lows can't be any worse than I am now so most of the time, it would be better.

It is a bitch having to supply artificially what your body has decided to abandon.

Thanks, LittleWit, for mentioning your doctor. I'll abandon mine if they want to take too long getting on the bandwagon. If they are afraid of bringing on other shit by treating this, then I say "bring it on" and treat it too.

Without energy and sex, I may as well find a rocking chair and...fucH that!!! Originally Posted by OldGrump
Injections are the ONLY way to go. By far the safest and the only predictible method. You do NOT want to get your T level too high if you're 45 or older as it could, not will increase your PSA. I've been dong injections for 2 years and I'm stable at 690 to 705 and feel terrific and PSA has not fluctuated at all, it's still very low.
anybody had any success with the stuff available at GNC or other health stores (mostly herbs)? Originally Posted by Bluesplyr
There is absolutely nothing you can take orally that will increase your testosterone. My MD buddy does this as a specialty. The ONLY way to be sure and safe is weekly injections and quarterly blood work. You have to watch not only free testosterone, but how it's broken down, kinda like HDL and LDL cholesterol. Taking testosterone can also increase your progesterone which can be a serious problem too. That's why guys over 50 do NOT want levels above 700 on the 7th day aver an injection.
Before a tennis match one time, my partner was a 50 something menopausal lady that was taking testosterone that is applied on the skin. She asked me if I wanted some…it will increase focus, she said. I did it….I don't know if it's the testosterone cream or the fact that we played really well…but we ended up blowing our opponents off the court. Haha!! Originally Posted by samantha thom
Yea, over a period of 4-6 weeks...and why would she be taking Test. More like Est.
Yea, over a period of 4-6 weeks...and why would she be taking Test. More like Est. Originally Posted by RangoFett
Women can be low on test too. They are also prescribed test if needed.

I'm as old as Mick Jagger but not nearly as ugly - or rich. Originally Posted by OldGrump
Women can be low on test too. They are also prescribed test if needed. Originally Posted by userb1
Very rare, like improbable that a menopausal woman is on test. Perhaps if she has an autoimmune disease or cancer, to control wasting.
I have been in it for 1 year. LOVE IT!! .. I am a lot trimmer around the mid section damn near sporting a 4 pack.. my dick gets hard now just thinking of pussy.. I am lean and cut

I take a 1-1.5 cc dose of Cypionate 150mg every 7-10 days injections. costs me $90 for 2 month supply cash. no insurance involved, my Dr said its just as cheap paying cash..

ask your Dr about the Biocompounds do NOT take that synthetic shit if you can avoid it..
Very rare, like improbable that a menopausal woman is on test. Perhaps if she has an autoimmune disease or cancer, to control wasting. Originally Posted by RangoFett
Not rare at all, my wife's been on it along with est/prog for years.
Mtest or regular Test? Biiig diff. MTest can be prescribed for libido issues but it doesn't build muscle like Reg Test. If she is on actual Test she would have to have a special prescription mix since Test has not been approved for use in Women.

Any actual Test prescriptions have to be mixed and monitored properly. Please trust me, I deal with this daily.
Mtest or regular Test? Biiig diff. MTest can be prescribed for libido issues but it doesn't build muscle like Reg Test. If she is on actual Test she would have to have a special prescription mix since Test has not been approved for use in Women.

Any actual Test prescriptions have to be mixed and monitored properly. Please trust me, I deal with this daily. Originally Posted by RangoFett
The ones I know are on regular test (cypionate and sustanon) but obviously the dosages are super low compared to a mans dosage. It's not enough to build muscle or cause virilization but just enough to bring their test levels up to the optimal level for women.

Any actual Test prescriptions have to be mixed and monitored properly. Please trust me, I deal with this daily. Originally Posted by RangoFett
That is correct, it's done by a compounding pharmacy.
Two of my wife's friends have both started on the T pellets and both of their husbands are very happy. The woman are happy too loss weight, better focus and increase sex drive. My SO has an appt. to get her blood work done next week.
Both ladies are in their early 40s and are hot milfs.
Two of my wife's friends have both started on the T pellets and both of their husbands are very happy. The woman are happy too loss weight, better focus and increase sex drive. My SO has an appt. to get her blood work done next week.
Both ladies are in their early 40s and are hot milfs. Originally Posted by LittleWit
Yup, again though. Still rare when compared to men. Good news is that you will see action on this front in the near future. We are developing some updated products and delivery methods that will revolutionize the industry. Similar to how it has helped men.

For men it has resulted in less antideppresants, less blue pills, lengthens the onset of Alzheimers, improves motorskills etc.

Wait there is more, for the dudes, all the studies on HgH will be even better!! Good times ahead fellas!!