Encounter: Caught up with Scarlet

Olivia Paige, Jazfresh,Hazel,Kaylee are all less than 2 bills .look up the reviews and see whats available. Find a good UTR and treat her well and they will text you when they need some rent or bill dough. Originally Posted by Scoot642
Well said Scott, couldn’t agree with you more especially during the current times. YMMV but You’d be surprised the difference in performance if you flat out tell a chick you’re looking for a regular.

Feel free to send a PM to senior members if you would like some recommendations.
Scooter Pie, have you seen the ones you mentioned?

Olivia Paige, Jazfresh,Hazel,Kaylee are all less than 2 bills .look up the reviews and see whats available. Find a good UTR and treat her well and they will text you when they need some rent or bill dough. Originally Posted by Scoot642
Scooter Pie, have you seen the ones you mentioned? Originally Posted by TreeBark
Cassandra the blue eyed devil when in town is also under that rate ,although I have seen her ,her service that day was " under the weather" but she offered to make it up. Also Dior the redhead that says she's a " soaker " is under that and I've seen her as well. She does incall between saratoga and colonie. So if you look and ask there are ladies that have fair rates .look ,ask and offer
Ok Scooter Pie

Ok Scooter Pie Originally Posted by TreeBark
5 options all under his budget. I know a few that are less if you want. Stay safe gents
Almost everyone I’ve ever reviewed is also under that rate. The one exception is Summer/Lexa, who’s in a league of her own as far as the looks department