Tired of SOME of these newbies in the Welcome section.

Im New & Im just trying to get the hang of this thing.. Now you should ask them all the info you want then
" Get paid to fuck? How EASY!! "

This is the mindset of countless ladies today with a smartphone. This takes more effort than spreading legs.

It will take them time to realize that there is more to this. If not, they simply sink to the bottom. Originally Posted by Eva Damita
miss Damita, you are a jewel.
not being a lady, I don't have your particular set of stuff/issues/things to deal with. but I agree completely, there's a lot more to this than just opening up the gate to the honey pot.

I'd be curious to know how many of the new ones seek out the advice of yourself and some of the other well respected ladies on here. My guess is not many.

CG, it pisses me off when I have to go to a different web site to get any kind of hint at donations and services. I'd like at least of hint of services and donation required.

TS Selena, is it just me or are you doing a lot of negatory posting/commenting lately?
miss Damita, you are a jewel.
not being a lady, I don't have your particular set of stuff/issues/things to deal with. but I agree completely, there's a lot more to this than just opening up the gate to the honey pot.

I'd be curious to know how many of the new ones seek out the advice of yourself and some of the other well respected ladies on here. My guess is not many.

CG, it pisses me off when I have to go to a different web site to get any kind of hint at donations and services. I'd like at least of hint of services and donation required.

TS Selena, is it just me or are you doing a lot of negatory posting/commenting lately? Originally Posted by txman123
Thank you

And yes, you are correct that not many come to me for advice, which is perfectly fine - experience is the best teacher.

CG, it pisses me off when I have to go to a different web site to get any kind of hint at donations and services. I'd like at least of hint of services and donation required. Originally Posted by txman123
And sometimes you have to dig in their profile or showcase to find that website address (which is usually hosted on WIX) and even when you do find it and go there, there has been several that still don't have their menu and/or donation and/or photos posted on that fancy colorful Adobe Flash heavy website.

Also may I add that even many VETERAL PROVIDERS are guilty of what I mentioned in the OP of this thread.
And sometimes you have to dig in their profile or showcase to find that website address (which is usually hosted on WIX) and even when you do find it and go there, there has been several that still don't have their menu and/or donation and/or photos posted on that fancy colorful Adobe Flash heavy website.

Also may I add that even many VETERAL PROVIDERS are guilty of what I mentioned in the OP of this thread. Originally Posted by CG2014
From my observation and understanding, whether on a WIX, tumblr, or whichever hosting (not sure about the relevancy of what hosting a provider decides to pay for has, but I'll go with it) providers likely don't list a menu to attract *a certain clientele/non-hobbyist. Especially the "veteral" *companions. Not having a menu is nothing to be "guilty" of. It's simply a business choice that apparently works