OPINION: Think support for Trump is dying down? His New York rally told a different story.

no, i'm not. i'm not obsessed with Trump or his crowds.

only Trump and the media is.

including USA Today. they wrote it. i just posted it.

found it's way? it was on Yahoo's main page. for all to see. and i did.

it shows the one thing the Democrats and the bulk of the media are terrified of .. Trump is packing them in. everywhere he goes. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
... That's onley partially correct there, mate.

What actually Terrifies the Dems and the media is the
simple FACT that they cannot separate the crowds FROM Trump.

... The crowds WON'T go away.

... Assassination attempts - people shot and killed -
and yet - the Trump crowds STILL come to the rallys.

Next, the media will be warning Trump to STOP with
campaigning and holding rallys - because it's too
dangerous for people to be there.

The media was surely hoping that fears of widespread panic
would keep MAGAs from flocking to the Trump events.
And, it hasn't.

.. MAGAs are not afraid. ... They do understand that
there might be a possible amount of danger in doing so,
but they are there to SUPPORT Trump - and also to
STAND with Trump as He faces the danger.

... Trump support is dying?? ... NO - It's REAL! ...

###### Salty
Trump's act is old and tired. few liked either Trump or Biden, just like few liked Hillary or Trump. Harris is a fresh face. Voters don't see her as too old or too vindictive (vs. Trump).

we saw 4 years of the Trump shitshow. you really think voters want 4 more years of that? just naw..
it's a 16,000 person paper tiger. not counting the several thousands in overflow.

and the author is a liberal female. hardly a biased Pro-Trumper yes?

did i mention she writes for the also liberal USA Today?

the press is desperate to deflect the fact that Trump is packing them in to overflow levels and the best they can do is say "a couple dozen people people left early!!" after over an hour being there.

if that other candidate held a rally in a 16,000 seat venue and only 8 thousand showed up you know what the press would say?

"Large enthusiastic crowd greets Harris!!!"

that my friend is a real paper tiger. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
And as I said earlier, Trump had huge crowd sizes at his rallies in 2020 and lost the election. Obviously there is little correlation between crowd size at rallies and election results.

There was a huge crowd watching the debate and an overwhelming majority believed Harris won. That is much more meaningful than crowd size at rallies.
Trump's act is old and tired. few liked either Trump or Biden, just like few liked Hillary or Trump. Harris is a fresh face. Voters don't see her as too old or too vindictive (vs. Trump).

we saw 4 years of the Trump shitshow. you really think voters want 4 more years of that? just naw.. Originally Posted by pxmcc

what shitshow was that? i recall a different 4 years.

And as I said earlier, Trump had huge crowd sizes at his rallies in 2020 and lost the election. Obviously there is little correlation between crowd size at rallies and election results.

There was a huge crowd watching the debate and an overwhelming majority believed Harris won. That is much more meaningful than crowd size at rallies. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX

political analysts refer to "campaign enthusiasm" as an indicator of a campaign's strength and momentum. there is plenty of that at his rally's.
what shitshow was that? i recall a different 4 years.

political analysts refer to "campaign enthusiasm" as an indicator of a campaign's strength and momentum. there is plenty of that at his rally's. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
If you say so.

You remember things differently than the vast majority of Americans. Chit, man, you remember things that never happened and overlook things that did.

It’s voter enthusiasm, not campaign enthusiasm. The OP is a propaganda piece meant to frighten Harris voters into coming out to vote. You continue to overlook that, TWK and argue (along with the inevitable echoes) that Trump’s knocking it out of the park at his rallies.

The facts say otherwise.
If you say so. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

care to say why Trump's presidency was a "shitshow" as pxmcc claims? you do agree yeah?
care to say why Trump's presidency was a "shitshow" as pxmcc claims? you do agree yeah? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Not in this thread, Mr. Gotcha!

You care to comment on my contention about the OP, or are you just waving pompoms here?

If you say so.

You remember things differently than the vast majority of Americans. Chit, man, you remember things that never happened and overlook things that did.

It’s voter enthusiasm, not campaign enthusiasm. The OP is a propaganda piece meant to frighten Harris voters into coming out to vote. You continue to overlook that, TWK and argue (along with the inevitable echoes) that Trump’s knocking it out of the park at his rallies.

The facts say otherwise. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

voter enthusiasm and campaign enthusiasm are one and the same. no enthusiasm no large crowds at campaign rallies.

Not in this thread, Mr. Gotcha!

You care to comment on my contention about the OP, or are you just waving pompoms here?

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

the writer is a liberal female. interesting how you are quick to label this as propaganda. pretty sure she went to the rally expecting a negative experience of some kind and was surprised by the enthusiasm.. among other things.
political analysts refer to "campaign enthusiasm" as an indicator of a campaign's strength and momentum. there is plenty of that at his rally's. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
There is plenty of momentum and enthusiasm with the Trump base who make up 99.9% of his rally attendance.

How many uncommitted voters do you think attend Trump rallies? Or Harris rallies for that matter?
voter enthusiasm and campaign enthusiasm are one and the same. no enthusiasm no large crowds at campaign rallies.

the writer is a liberal female. interesting how you are quick to label this as propaganda. pretty sure she went to the rally expecting a negative experience of some kind and was surprised by the enthusiasm.. among other things. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Yet you are unwilling to admit (or even acknowledge the possibility) that the piece is written by liberals to energize liberals. Stand for nothing and you’ll fall for anything.

OK. agree to disagree,

Yet you are unwilling to admit (or even acknowledge the possibility) that the piece is written by liberals to energize liberals. Stand for nothing and you’ll fall for anything.

OK. agree to disagree,

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

you really think this writer intentionally wrote an overall positive take on the rally as propaganda?

if that's true .. it's not .. what does that say about journalistic integrity?
You care about journalistic integrity?

I just spilled-over me beer and spewed all oveur me keyboard mate!

HEE HEE
You care about journalistic integrity?

I just spilled-over me beer and spewed all oveur me keyboard mate!

HEE HEE Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

beer at 11 AM? i'd stick with coffee if i were you .. at least until it's 5 pm .. somewhere.

journalistic integrity does matter. i find it amusing how quickly you will throw this writer under the bus just because she didn't write the usual slanted hit piece on Trump's rally
I read her article. I'm not throwing her under the bus at all. I'm using the same argument virtually every MAGA poster used when assaulting the MSM.

Will remember this quote from you the next time I see you suggest there's media bias coming from the left. Or the right (like your silly comedian woke videos.)

How is it that this is the one story from the "liberal media" that isn't suspect?

LOLLING!
I have stopped reading when I saw journalist integrity.

When you realize that the majority of new is written to be read in unity by many syndicated news stations across the US, by craftsman and wordsmiths that use spin to sell media, --it's a ruse that integrity is in the building, anymore than Elvis is.