Am I Wrong??

Provider Buzz his @ss! This lets other ladies know...

Was he a regular? If he was new, did you screen him?
This has happened to be before Mercianna...what an idiot! And also like you im not good under pressure when i have to rush and i have had to do that many times dont be hard on yourself at all over this asshole eff him!!!!!!!!
Thank you for all the support! PM thank you for the good advice! I am going to follow your advice and not set myself up for this to happen again by not allowing myself to be rushed anymore. If I say I need an hour advance notice I mean it. You are absolutely correct. Desperation has never been my style and agreeing to see somebody in 20 min. is saying just that... That I need clients so badly I'm willing to lower my standards. Thank you for opening my eyes. Ladies, I did report the incident on Provider Buzz.
Happy Hobbying! Everyone Have A Great Day Today!!
PM...btw the "I <3 Haters!" Is just me being sarcastic...
I hear you on your situation....when your sorta starting off everything counts from the moment clients contact you. Ive learned that some clients will just be the way that they are no matter if your your a bp girl or some well reviewed girl off another page. I say just focus on being you and guys will respect for you. Im finding that when you are a bit confident but not to the point of overly confident, guys will see that and respect for that. I hope that things get better for you. Just know that you do have clients that will respect your time and will show it to you every time they see you!!!
mercianna, glad that you took my thoughts/suggestions in the constructive manner they were intended. i wasnt sure how you would react, but i just wanted to point out that you were a partial cause of the consequences.

peace be with you!

[now i understand the "i 3> haters" graphic. see my signature lines below for another side of love/hate]
mercianna, glad that you took my thoughts/suggestions in the constructive manner they were intended. i wasnt sure how you would react, but i just wanted to point out that you were a partial cause of the consequences.

peace be with you!

[now i understand the "i 3> haters" graphic. see my signature lines below for another side of love/hate] Originally Posted by pmdelites
Of course! You did so in a thoughtful and constructive way... I am never too old to learn from my mistakes.
If you arn't nice to the ladies, the nice ladies arn't going to see you. Mercianna you did everything you could to make it happen and that guy treated you badly. Flame his ass in the powder room.
Nm
I agree with Incognito44.
I agree with Incognito44. Originally Posted by yourself
I don't know what Nm means! Maybe you could enlighten me? LOL
Nm = Never mind
Nm = Never mind Originally Posted by cheatercheater
Duh...thanks!
Girl don't worry he was a jerk and it probably is better you didn't go through with the apt. He probably would have been a bigger dick throughout the apt. I also feel as long as your pics are accurate you should have been compensated more for what you went through. Like at least half the donation.
He paid you 20 bucks to grab your ass? And also provided some incentive to clean your own house.

sounds like you won. what about the guys who were duped by your fake photos? they should get some sympathy too
Janitor you've never met me, so keep your speculative comments to yourself. My pictures are not fake.