Potato Bribes gets in the wrong plane!!!!

Once again, Twitter and the radical far right extremist media gets the story wrong again and fool the brainless maga followers. Biden walked onto the plane to talk and thank the flight crew.

How many times are the moronic maga followers going to continue to repost lies and bullshit that the radical far-right wing extremist media vomits at them. Fool me once, shame on you, fool a maga and keep fooling them over and over and over and over and over....
Once again, Twitter and the radical far right extremist media gets the story wrong again and fool the brainless maga followers. Biden walked onto the plane to talk and thank the flight crew.

How many times are the moronic maga followers going to continue to repost lies and bullshit that the radical far-right wing extremist media vomits at them. Fool me once, shame on you, fool a maga and keep fooling them over and over and over and over and over.... Originally Posted by rmg_35
... Ye Christ! ... Just spilled-over me beer!

... He walked onto the plane to thank the flight crew??
THAT is the best excuse they could come up with??

... ... ... ...

#### Salty
Are you so young that u can't even spell Reagan? That's coming from someone that wasn't there nor is correct and fyi off topic and doesn't answer the question nor was it directed at you zippy Originally Posted by chizzy
Yeah I guess I did misspell his name. Sorry. Thanks for the point out. Not blaming my lack of experience, just my poor attention to detail.
no its not obvious...its a simple yes or no answer

are you okay with the democrats lying about joe running country and the media lying also? just a simple yes or no

yes or no Originally Posted by chizzy
You don't get to swim in a sewer of lies for 8 years and then go point fingers. That's my answer.

I'm as ok with lies leading the way as you are. Apparently, we agree on this subject.
You don't get to swim in a sewer of lies for 8 years and then go point fingers. That's my answer.

I'm as ok with lies leading the way as you are. Apparently, we agree on this subject. Originally Posted by tommy156
You’ve been lying about Trump for 9yrs. From Russian collusion going forward.