Lunch time meet & greet?

I like Italians.....ooops, I meant that I like italian food!
After last weekend, I had a blast with a certain hobby member, made meeting before a session good. But I won't do that for everybody.

Thanks for considering me Bubba.

PS My traveling buddy and I already made plans to stop at long John Silver on the way to our destination....... ........go figure.

Bit different from the last time I tried this, eh Lisa? :-) Originally Posted by Bubba3452
I like Italians.....ooops, I meant that I like italian food! Originally Posted by Lana Warren

Take her to Brio. Right across the street from Trulucks in Southlake.
Darlin', I am in East Fort Worth and would not have one problem meeting up for a lunch sometime.

MY problem is that I am usually VERY busy during the day during the week as well as Sundays. A Saturday afternoon would be do-able with a little advance notice, I think.

Just let me know if you are ever interested!
  • fawn
  • 02-02-2011, 09:30 PM
Take her to Brio. Right across the street from Trulucks in Southlake. Originally Posted by rakuguy
wait no, I love that place, (Brio's) and (Trulucks) but I also like snuffers ....ummm their cheese fries are to die for....Bubba, I wanna go.....OH, and Lana like Johnny Corina's...
wait no, I love that place, (Brio's) and (Trulucks) but I also like snuffers ....ummm their cheese fries are to die for....Bubba, I wanna go.....OH, and Lana like Johnny Corina's... Originally Posted by fawn
Fawn,
You know damn well we can't go back to Carino's! Bellinis and dancing on the table do not mix!
  • Glr
  • 02-03-2011, 05:41 AM
There is a provider in Oklahoma City who always does a 30 - 60 minute meet and greet for her first time clients. She does not charge her hourly rate, just the coffee or lunch is provided by the hobbyist. She says it has really worked out very well to bring a comfort level for both her and the hobbyist and it makes their BCD time together much more enjoyable.
There is a provider in Oklahoma City who always does a 30 - 60 minute meet and greet for her first time clients. She does not charge her hourly rate, just the coffee or lunch is provided by the hobbyist. She says it has really worked out very well to bring a comfort level for both her and the hobbyist and it makes their BCD time together much more enjoyable. Originally Posted by Glr
Smart lady! I normally do that about 90% of the time when I can get away from the real world!
And that is exactly what I am doing.

There is a provider in Oklahoma City who always does a 30 - 60 minute meet and greet for her first time clients. She does not charge her hourly rate, just the coffee or lunch is provided by the hobbyist. She says it has really worked out very well to bring a comfort level for both her and the hobbyist and it makes their BCD time together much more enjoyable. Originally Posted by Glr
My experieices have taught me that if I meet someone first, then when we meet for BCD the experience is much better. I go to socials, etc but am looking to meet some more ladies. I know most ladies won't/don't work this way and I respect that. But I know what works for me

So, here is what I am offering:
Meet me for lunch, drinks, cup of coffee, whatever OTC. No BCD is expected at that time. We talk, get to know each other, etc. If we click, then I will schedule a session for later. Can be 10 minutes or longer as you have time for.

The last 2 who met me like this got multiple sessions from me. And, they both said the sessions were much better than if we had not met first. I know it works much better for me this way. I also met a very special lady this way that I might never have met otherwise as she was not my normal "type'. What ever that is :-)

So, if you have some spare time during the day/early evening and are willing to meet, let me know. I am in the Mid Cities and am willing to drive 20-30 minuties.

I know this is not the normal way you work. I respect that and appreciate the extra effort I am asking for.

PM me if your interested.

Thanks XOXO Originally Posted by Bubba3452
I agree with this wholeheartedly, a very good subject Bubba! I have actually done that with a couple of providers and the BCD sessions afterward were way better than when I just show up to the incall and leave in about an hour. But, alas, I have had each provider tell me that other providers tell them not to do that as their "time" should be more valuable to them then going out for a "meet and greet" for about 10-20 minutes or God forbid, eat a free meal.

+1 on Glr post as well
I would be down for Starbucks. There is one on like every corner
This is the main reason I would like to see more lunchtime or early happy hour socials and get togethers. I cannot do the evening hook-ups for a lot of reasons, and I suspect many other hobbyists have the same time constraints I do. Like Bubba, I've usually followed through with appointments with several of the ladies I meet at the socials. Maybe those are held and I'm just not on the list, but can't remember the last time I saw or heard mention of a lunch time meet-and-greet.
Tara would love to meet u at starbucks
Bubba you want be sorry if you meet Lesa,
she is great!!!!!!!!
This is the main reason I would like to see more lunchtime or early happy hour socials and get togethers. I cannot do the evening hook-ups for a lot of reasons, and I suspect many other hobbyists have the same time constraints I do. Like Bubba, I've usually followed through with appointments with several of the ladies I meet at the socials. Maybe those are held and I'm just not on the list, but can't remember the last time I saw or heard mention of a lunch time meet-and-greet. Originally Posted by Gonzo DFW
+1