who is the p4p interaction for?

• BLM69
  • 08-07-2017, 04:54 PM
They're just ads, I think you're overthinking it. It's dirty talk, some (most) guys like it. Originally Posted by biggestbubba
It's a hook thrown in the hobby pond for tricks to bite, I recall the good old days when I heard the "come fuck me" and didn't have to fork out any compensation, now I'm just tricking but it's still fun
If I find myself masturburbating more than usual, and as I'm so low volume, well, it time to place an ad! I definitely let the readers know I'm horny and I need some, and making an actual living from this service, is a dream come true!
I'm glad to see what most hobbyists want,though, and my ads will focus more on what I can do to focus on the CLIENTS needs! I appreciate the feedback.

But many clients like to go a genuinely horny provider! They like IOP, and when I'm in those moods, my passion is real! And all I want to do is please you. That makes me happy. And I get sexy male company in my bed. Which is also what I want! But my King will ALWAYS come first. Just speak up and tell me what pleases you.

I do NOT require you to please me. It's a bonus! But truthfully, the male company and just doing things with me enhances my horny mood. Which makes for REAL passion. Not IOP. and that makes your session better and sexier. Even if I'm not feeling especially hot at the time of your session, just having a man in my bed, who wants me, really gets me horny! I can go from dry to Niagara Falls wet in less than 60 secs. I think most reputable ladies with all great reviews feel the same.
I can't post a "come fuck me" ad, because they just do not match my personality. Don't get me wrong, I am not shy about telling you what I want you to do and how I want you to do it to me. I just want us both to be comfortable with each other first, so you can fully focus on the pleasure. I feel like those ads are too impersonal, and would not attract my target audience.

I will,however, send a come fuck me text, but those are reserved for rw situations outside of eccie. Because everyone gets horny sometimes.
Not when I read "I need your big cock" or "Cum fill me with your monster cock", then I look inside my pants at my not so monster cock.

Nope, not an enticing turn on for me to waste my money.

Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle
Granted, if the lady says they want a big or monster cock, I can see that as being a turn off if you are not larger. But if the lady just says that she is horny or that she loves to fuck, is that different for you? Or do you only want the ads to be what she offers?
  • grean
  • 08-08-2017, 01:46 PM
The "cum fuck me" says she's at least saying she likes to fuck.

If she elaborated and said how she wanted to be fucked, thereby eluding to what we can do with her that's great too.

"Cum fuck my ass" or "let me suck you dry" gives a us a bit more of an idea of what can happen in the session.