Yes text or No text...and why?

Lol yes, I did not have time to write every reason in the book, I have had people who are deaf ect.... but I had no idea about tracing numbers on GV. good point! but yes text gets messy and can be annoying when you wake up to 9 different people who text you "hey" "hi" lol!!! Now if they do say up fron "hey this is so and so I emailed you ...." then I feel its acceptable with little banter Originally Posted by Lolabrea01
or if they volunteer to change the oil in her truck...
I prefer PM and email first contact and then phone. I like to hear the provider and chat with her before I meet her. Texting is prone to sooooo many misinterpretations it is not funny. Texting is ok for short to the point communication only. If you want total confusion in setting up a session, texting is ideal.
texting is a drag and time consuming..most the time im too busy to reply constantly. its easier if i hear some ones voice to get a vibe from them. i like to talk on the phone any way to build a connection
I try to make it know(even though my gv # is on my showcase) to Pm 1st then txt,just gives me am idea of whom im talking with...so far so good ill get the pm then mins later ill get a txt hey paris just pm you,are you avab now...saves time I can verify them and have the hobbyist on the way...
But
My 2cents,each provider is diff...
I usually always contact first through P411 or eccie pm if I haven't seen a lady. Once screening is done, I usually ask the best means of communication to go forward. I have had ladies say both but I prefer text because it can be more discreet for both parties. Plus I use GV and texts aren't tracked like phone calls are. I don't mind calling, I just usually do what she is more comfortable with though. However texting is great for confirmations and addresses though. My 2 cents
Unless the person contacting me is hearing impaired, please don't text until we've gotten to know each other. Then, I don't mind so much but I prefer a phone call because it's more accurate. I don't usually wear my glasses at work and can't read that tiny font size without them.

We never know who is behind a text. A couple of years ago, a radio station did a bit where they called providers on BP. Then, they'd try to get the provider to say as much as possible and they put it on the air. I don't remember the station. Anyone could be texting, from a 12 year old or wife to a disc jockey and I like to have a better sense of who I'm dealing with.
Several ask to pm first from this site then will ask to call or text is my take for what its worth .
My initial contact with a lady is pm or P411. After I have seen her I may send a text to set something up. But rarely is my first form of contact a text.
I like Texting, because I like to read, but sometimes I like to hear the sound of their voice. i like the option of both instead of a limited selection