Your psycho wife or girlfriend

The question is .... Did you suggest she join in a threeway? Or ask her if her husband makes a particular sound when he comes? That way you know whose husband she is ranting about.
My zip ends in zero but I haven't contacted you. Thought about it, but I haven't.
This little problem can work both ways. A few years back I kept getting hang-up calls on my hobby phone from a number I didn't recognize. Finally, the guy on the other end spoke up and said: "Stop fucking my girlfriend or I'm going to beat your ass!" and then hung up.

I was like, Shit Dude - Be glad to help you out, but you're gonna have to be more specific on the girlfriend.

Never did find out who I was supposed to stop fucking, though.
hahahahaaaa. what's good for the goose right?? that is why I am a firm believed in no boyfriends or husbands when ur providing. SDs ok but if you're in the companionship business don't EVER company up for free. EVER! It will only cause problems.
Hobby phone hobby phone hobby phone and clear your cache every time you shut down your browser, or better yet get a cache dump program and tell it to run when you shut your browser down. If you're doing anything related to this on an RW email account, just shoot yourself now. Burn phone, burn email, cache cleaner. Please, for your sake and the ladies.
Can you TRY to imagine the point of view of the poor, broken-hearted wives, please? They don't deserve to be called "crazy" when their whole world has been shattered by people who care nothing for them. Please have a little respect. They can't help it if they marry assholes.
Glad I do this while I'm not in a relationship
Can you TRY to imagine the point of view of the poor, broken-hearted wives, please? They don't deserve to be called "crazy" when their whole world has been shattered by people who care nothing for them. Please have a little respect. They can't help it if they marry assholes. Originally Posted by GetLaidQuaid
Sorry lady, we tend to see it from the broken hearted husband's perspective:

1) If he was happy he wouldn't be here.

2) Variety is the spice of life. Men aren't wired for monogamy (think hunter-gatherer, conquerer, seed-sowers).

Ignorance IS bliss.

Good luck to you.
I can't get my crazy girlfriend to stop calling me. You lady's are on you own LOL
Oh, I didn't say anything to her but it doesn't mean I like to be harassed either. Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick

Good advice Kaylee. Many Hobbyists simply forget to be smart when it comes to cleaning up your tracks...until its too late and a crazy wife or girlfriend discovers something on your phone..or a scent of perfume or lotion that shouldn't be on your clothes. Clean your phone if you're too lazy to get a hobby phone and keep a spare clean shirt at your office (I have a blue and white shirt hanging in my office closet) and for God's sake if you think a shower is helpful after your hot session of sweaty sex then take one!

There's a lot of $$ to be made from pissed off wives that discover there hubby has been fucking around.
Just updated my p411 to reflect my "singleness".....lol! No crazies with me!
Guys, if you have a psycho wife or girlfriend for goodness sakes, clear out your phone logs and text messages. Better yet, get a damn hobby phone.

This is the business of pleasure and we have an agreement of discretion. Meaning, I don't contact you after you leave and YOU ONLY contact me if you want to play. It also means, YOU keep your crazy ass wives or girlfriends from finding your phone and contacting me. It's NOT cool and providers deserve their privacy just like you do.

If your area code ends in zero and you've contacted me lately, your crazy ass ole lady and is pissed and keeps harassing me. Handle your business, please.

Off my bitch box now.

Thanks Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
Can I get a witness up in here???!!
Can you TRY to imagine the point of view of the poor, broken-hearted wives, please? They don't deserve to be called "crazy" when their whole world has been shattered by people who care nothing for them. Please have a little respect. They can't help it if they marry assholes. Originally Posted by GetLaidQuaid

I post PSAs from time to time. Here is one from two years ago.

This is a Public Service Announcement for the wives, girlfriends, and future exes of the members of the hobby.

You are now discovering that your soon to be ex husband/boyfriend has been playing around with others. I know you will be hurt by this discovery. You will lash out at the ladies of icky and other SHMBs. You will be calling the them cumsluts, whores, tramps, harlots, jezebels, etc.

There is really no need for that behavior. You need to focus your attention on you. What are you going to do? How are you going to confront your soon to be ex? Are you willing to let him weasel out of the mess "he" created? Why did this happen? How did this happen?

Let us focus on the last two questions: Why and How. Even the best relationships are difficult to maintain over the years with both parties contributing. But things happen. Things change.

If you look in the mirror a lot of it comes back to you. If you played the role of cumslut, whore, tramp, etc in your relationship and kept your soon to be ex sated you would not be looking here. Had you had sucked and fucked him several times a week, and I am not talking about just laying there. But actually meet his needs ... Suck his cock with meaning. Get involved in fucking his brains out. Perform BBCR, or occasionally engage in ass play. Your soon to be ex will be drained. He will not have the desire, or energy, to chase some strange. Oh his eyes will wander ... But his pecker will stay at home and have some more home cooking.

So ladies keep the fire burning at home. Up your game. Or welcome to the hobby and be hurt over discovering your soon to be ex has been playing around. It really is up to you. Learn the hard lessons now and remember them the next time you get in a relationship.

Now if you took care of your end of the deal and the soon to be ex still getting strange ... then that is on him and you should dump his dumb ass.

Now show your taint.
I post PSAs from time to time. Here is one from two years ago.

This is a Public Service Announcement for the wives, girlfriends, and future exes of the members of the hobby.

You are now discovering that your soon to be ex husband/boyfriend has been playing around with others. I know you will be hurt by this discovery. You will lash out at the ladies of icky and other SHMBs. You will be calling the them cumsluts, whores, tramps, harlots, jezebels, etc.

There is really no need for that behavior. You need to focus your attention on you. What are you going to do? How are you going to confront your soon to be ex? Are you willing to let him weasel out of the mess "he" created? Why did this happen? How did this happen?

Let us focus on the last two questions: Why and How. Even the best relationships are difficult to maintain over the years with both parties contributing. But things happen. Things change.

If you look in the mirror a lot of it comes back to you. If you played the role of cumslut, whore, tramp, etc in your relationship and kept your soon to be ex sated you would not be looking here. Had you had sucked and fucked him several times a week, and I am not talking about just laying there. But actually meet his needs ... Suck his cock with meaning. Get involved in fucking his brains out. Perform BBCR, or occasionally engage in ass play. Your soon to be ex will be drained. He will not have the desire, or energy, to chase some strange. Oh his eyes will wander ... But his pecker will stay at home and have some more home cooking.

So ladies keep the fire burning at home. Up your game. Or welcome to the hobby and be hurt over discovering your soon to be ex has been playing around. It really is up to you. Learn the hard lessons now and remember them the next time you get in a relationship.

Now if you took care of your end of the deal and the soon to be ex still getting strange ... then that is on him and you should dump his dumb ass.

Now show your taint. Originally Posted by pyramider
Well said!
Maybe this ^^^ is the same lady calling you. Anyone else read this persons posts? Lol looks like someone got caught and their wife made an account.