OK so I have a valid question

Come on, sofia... do you really have to ask these stupid questions? REALLY??? Originally Posted by Diabolo
Despite what she types and what she thinks she knows....she is new to the game.

Also, as annoying as she is she does keep you hens coming back for more and more......she's driving traffic to the board. Once the boards builds up.....we'll see how long her stupid questions are tolerated.

Happy Valentines Sophie.
Despite what she types and what she thinks she knows....she is new to the game.

Also, as annoying as she is she does keep you hens coming back for more and more......she's driving traffic to the board. Once the boards builds up.....we'll see how long her stupid questions are tolerated.

Happy Valentines Sophie. Originally Posted by Mr Clever
A man's tolerance of a woman is directly proportional to the size of her boobs not her brains. Get used to her... she's gonna be around for a while.
You forgot Zatfig.

I consider myself athletic but in a more mature gained a little weight sort of way.

Oh, were we talking about providers?
  • ric
  • 02-15-2010, 03:39 PM
You forgot Zatfig. Originally Posted by boardman
where's chicagoboy
Here to stay.....Hold on Tight
Your in for the ride of your life....
..Google will give you different answers..I want YOUR opinions...Your chastising me for asking what YOU think not Google... Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston

I Googled threADS and got this link....

http://www.eccie.net/search.php?searchid=331927

Thanks for the ADvice!!

P.S. notice how EVERYTIME you click on this link the threAD count goes up???...try it...you'll be AmazeD!!
I clicked it....nothing. So what do you consider a spinner, bbw, rubenesque, petite, and so on. One person stated that Khloe Karan ( not a Co-Op member) was not a spinner due to height....what gives? What do you think a spinner makes?
A man's tolerance of a woman is directly proportional to the size of her boobs not her brains. Get used to her... she's gonna be around for a while. Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas
I agree with your analogy. But, I'm gonna take the under.