Curiosity Question about Dewhurst

Really...what has Davis done other than wear pink tennis shoes and stick a catheter up her twat? Oh yeah... and some questionable ties with the NTTA and changed votes. As far as the redistributing thing? What in the fuck are you talking about you? You need to be a little less vague with your communist rhetoric.... and Sitting Bull as you so eloquently put it is Attorney General for the state...so when the federal government impinges on state sovereignty he does his job asshat... Originally Posted by Pharmaguy729
another well thought out, well stated post from an up and coming RWW DIPSHIT.

It was the redistricting lawsuit, fool. (Auto-correct, sorry). She and Congressman Marc Veasey were lead plaintiffs. of course if you had a clue, you'd know this.

Catheter up her twat? Well I guess we know what to expect from you boy.

BTW -- it was Sitting BULLY. And he's the worst fucking AG in decades. Doesn't even put in a full day's work. He'll never be able to handle the Governor's office. Good news is that if they stick a "catheter up his twat" he won't feel it!

Have at you, redneck asshole!
Ted Cruz is on trake to make this an easy win for WENDY
Ted Cruz is on trake to make this an easy win for WENDY Originally Posted by skirtchaser79411
Skunktaster is ignat...LOL
another well thought out, well stated post from an up and coming RWW DIPSHIT.

It was the redistricting lawsuit, fool. (Auto-correct, sorry). She and Congressman Marc Veasey were lead plaintiffs. of course if you had a clue, you'd know this.

Catheter up her twat? Well I guess we know what to expect from you boy.

BTW -- it was Sitting BULLY. And he's the worst fucking AG in decades. Doesn't even put in a full day's work. He'll never be able to handle the Governor's office. Good news is that if they stick a "catheter up his twat" he won't feel it!

Have at you, redneck asshole! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Got your ass handed to yourself again...LOL
By HIM? surely ye speaketh in jest.

But verily, ye wouldn't know, would ye?

Here's an exercise that won't hurt. Please explain how PharmaDude handed me my ass with that frothing diatribe of his.

Just provide a couple of sentence explanation, preferably without shitting yourself.

LMAO