Thanks and Good bye Lovers!

Wow. Have admired you from afar.

Wish you the best,
Elisabeth
Good luck to you and your yobu....take care chaggi
So So So happy for you, Leilover.

Wishing you all the best in your new found love and happiness! ((((HUGS))))
The incurable romantic in me is squealing like a girl for you.

My dick however is upset.

Best wishes on your new adventures.
You will definitely be missed!!!!
Good luck in whatever you will be doing. Keep your kinky spirit alive
You will be missed - you are one of a kind. Best of luck Lei!
I only got to meet you once a couple of years ago when I was in town but it was a fantastic, memorable experience! Good luck to you!
I am disappointed I never got to meet you, but very happy you have found love and happiness! Good Luck!
Wishing you both the best. It was a pleasure.

Happy thoughts and love,

Jake
Very happy for you LeiLover - I wish you and your lucky guy all the best and that you two continue to grow in love! It is a wonderful thing indeed.

Also, thank you for always responding back fast to my reference requests! Always much appreciated.

Sweetest Regards,
- Brown Sugar Baby
I'm so happy we met and got to know each other...even happier you are in a great place in your life. Keep in touch and I wish you the very best in all your future endeavors Much Love Lei!!
Farewell and best wishes
I am wishing all the best for you Lei!!
You are very much well respected as a woman and I am very happy for you.
I am glad this journey led you to your true destiny.
Live, Laugh, Love... You deserve it!

I also wanted to ad on with BSB and thank you for the references in a timely manner.
I wish some ladies understood the business as you did. You have left a legacy behind as a beautiful woman who not only admired by the men, but us ladies as well!
Wow, I just read this post and I'm devastated. Lei, you were truly an incredible and beautiful woman. I only got the opportunity to see you once, and was actually just thinking about you! Whomever captured your heart is a very lucky man indeed and I hope he treats you like the angel you are.

Best wishes to you and I will always remember our brief time together as one of the best I've experienced.
I would personally like to say that I wish you the very best......

TexasCowboy