Ms. Tara the lovely Lady

Thank you everyone for the welcome Back. I have such great friends on here. Thanks for all the sweet pms.
Sweet PMS? I've never heard of such a thing!

Where did you go? Why were you gone? Have you become a feminist? I read somewhere somebody hijacked your spell check dictionary, is that why you left.

Shit I miss ALL the gossip....
I knew it would only take you 9 hours to see that I am back. I feel so special Phildo that you always look for me. Its been to wait too long..... I've kept up with your posts and its the normal harass and get on peoples nerves as always. Glad your doing good Doll
Welcome back gorgeous!!

LONG LIVE TARA!!!
I used to be a Tara hater but the longer I was here the more I saw she is who she is. Most gals play to the popularity contests but Tara, Eva, BSB are few that regardless of which way the wind is blowing they are consistent and I respect that. If a girl goes with the wind then you never really know who she is.

Comments about spelling I just laugh about because this is about the last place I'm doing grammar checks (though the BP styles of spelling out numbers bothers me).
Welcome home, lovely one! You're always missed but absence only makes the heart grow fonder! Look forward to more of our flirtatious little chats!
Thank you Batman!
Welcome Back Hot Stuff! Glad to see you're as frisky as ever!
Welcome Back lovely Tara!!
Welcome Back Hot Stuff! Glad to see you're as frisky as ever! Originally Posted by LickerLicense
Thank you LL. You are a real Sweetheart and have been since the first day I met almost 10 yrs ago.
Welcome back Beautiful!!!

P.S. .. Mojojo , It feels nice to finally be under you LOL Originally Posted by melannie_star

Carry on....
Hey now I can be on top of both of you.
Welcome back Tara! I was beginning to think that our plans were on permanent hold!

As an added bonus, I am under Tara once again!

Stay Thirsty My Friends!
Welcome back gorgeous!!

LONG LIVE TARA!!! Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Thank you JL