Panties??

THANK YOU Ladies now I know what to ask for When I get a chance to PLAY (Tammy I will test you soon.
Dog / 4
Thank you ladies now I what to know what to ask for (Tammie I will test you soon) hee hee
You looked great last time I saw you
Dog / 4
Damm this machine I hate computers
double post
Awwwww. Thank you hun.
We need to get more ladies to post some pics...
One provider wanted to leave her silky panties on as I began DATY. She rubbed herself on my nose,lips and chin as she worked herself up,more and more.When I finally yanked them off,and voraciously dined....FIREWORKS!
So sometimes they can really help with the build-up.
But they DEF needed washing,afterwards!
I love panties!! Everything from lacy thongs to full back silk panties and even garters (yes i consider that panties!! Lol)

One provider wanted to leave her silky panties on as I began DATY. She rubbed herself on my nose,lips and chin as she worked herself up,more and more.When I finally yanked them off,and voraciously dined....FIREWORKS!
So sometimes they can really help with the build-up.
But they DEF needed washing,afterwards! Originally Posted by Groovy Johnson

Yes , that's hot. It gets me worked up as well rub rub on ya DUCK
We need to get more ladies to post some pics... Originally Posted by TemptationTammie
Super hot! Like that shot.
  • 03-03-2017, 11:37 AM
I prefer daty through your panties. Any style and color.
Ironically, I mostly only wear panties during my dates. I have to go out of my way to remind myself to wear pretty matching sets that I think whoever is visiting with me would appreciate.

When I'm out and about on the town, hanging out with my girlfriends, running errands, etc. I rarely wear panties.
Thongs all the way, all the time. Sexiest piece of clothing ever invented.
Why hello...
🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
@alana Kay
Zowzers! I need some of that.