Trump visit

I'm not entirely sure the "first lady" on the left in that picture is a "lady" .....
It's in response to the OPs first post - he thinks Melania is a stripper. However, Melania speaks several languages. She supports our troops with words of comfort and encouragement. So I think out troops would strongly disagree with your statement.

Very odd seeing that sexist remark expressed by a female. Clearly Melania wins in the looks dept but how does that hold any trade value whatsoever?

I was never a Michelle fan but she gave an original inspiring speech and the other copied her speech almost word for word and hasn't uttered anything intelligent, original or substantial since.

Intelligence, originality and substance in a First Lady are of lesser value than looks? Very odd indeed. Originally Posted by Sirgenerous
Take your pick on what applies best on michelle odama

pile of shit or
tranny

I'm not entirely sure the "first lady" on the left in that picture is a "lady" ..... Originally Posted by 00 gauge
Its a tranny!
I'm not entirely sure the "first lady" on the left in that picture is a "lady" ..... Originally Posted by 00 gauge
She is a lady with 2 kids.

A highly educated and strong sista with a capital S.
Capital S as in Sasquatch, she probably does have a strong stench.
. She supports our troops with words of comfort and encouragement. So I think out troops would strongly disagree with your statement. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
I'm not aware of any First Lady ever who didn't support the troops with words of encouragement. It's pretty much a requirement of the position. Same applies to their husbands.

She offers the usual scripted words of encouragement for the troops but wears an "I don't care, do you?" jacket while visiting babies locked up, abused and separated from parents.

Another "minor" difference is their husbands didn't verbally attack and try to discredit the intelligence agencies protecting our country within its own borders. Shallow words from the First Lady offer little support to an intelligent soldier but her husband attacking those trying keep bombs from going off in Times Square literally endangers all of us.
O’Bama was a fool and his wife isn’t much wiser...
I didn't say she was the only one. You are the one who said she hasn't uttered anything intelligent or substantial. I just explained to you that she has. I really don't understand your kind of stupid but I do admire your dedication to it. Adios dude.

I'm not aware of any First Lady ever who didn't support the troops with words of encouragement. It's pretty much a requirement of the position. Same applies to their husbands.

She offers the usual scripted words of encouragement for the troops but wears an "I don't care, do you?" jacket while visiting babies locked up, abused and separated from parents.

Another "minor" difference is their husbands didn't verbally attack and try to discredit the intelligence agencies protecting our country within its own borders. Shallow words from the First Lady offer little support to an intelligent soldier but her husband attacking those trying keep bombs from going off in Times Square literally endangers all of us. Originally Posted by Sirgenerous
- Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
yep....class vs crass. thx for reminding me. Thats all El Douche can attract. Stormy Daniels can attest to that. She's lucky she got paid. Trump usually stiffs folks out of their money.
Its questionable whether Melania can speak several languages and even if she did, that has nothing to do with ones intelligence or Status. I've known ordinary workers that are accomplished polyglots. Europeans by and large can be multi lingual unlike Americans who seem to have trouble pronouncing certain words in English. As for her qualifications its been well documented that Melania is a college drop out and failed her exams. This coming from reporters in her home country of Slovenia. I don't have to remind you which University Mrs Obama attended and the degrees she secured. Yeah I know...Reich wing voters hate the Facts, but follow a dude that constantly peddles Fake news...AKA Trump.
Why don't you back it up with facts, reasons for you to make such outrageously stupid claims or is that beyond your intellect?
Its questionable whether Melania can speak several languages and even if she did, that has nothing to do with ones intelligence or Status. I've known ordinary workers that are accomplished polyglots. Europeans by and large can be multi lingual unlike Americans who seem to have trouble pronouncing certain words in English. As for her qualifications its been well documented that Melania is a college drop out and failed her exams. This coming from reporters in her home country of Slovenia. I don't have to remind you which University Mrs Obama attended and the degrees she secured. Yeah I know...Reich wing voters hate the Facts, but follow a dude that constantly peddles Fake news...AKA Trump. Originally Posted by BlisswithKriss
I mean the lady at D&T knew several languages but she was still tugging my dick for cash. Melania is just tugging it for more money
That's funny. Talking about intelligence on a hooker board.
Now Trump claims that he opened the Apple plant, bringing high-paying jobs back to America. The plant has been open since 2013, when Obama was in office, making Apple computers the whole time.

https://www.truthorfiction.com/trump...in-fake-claim/

No surprise, the man can't open his mouth without lying.