LMAO @ Trump Supporters

I see you have 2255 posts and they all appear to be this meme. I'm concerned if you have the help you need? Originally Posted by HedonistForever
  • oeb11
  • 11-25-2019, 08:08 AM
Poor DPST's - same old meme
no Imagination - as charlie said about Edward Norton in the second "Italian Job".

No DPST's - it is a movie - not referring to forbidden subject involving favorite Vatican activities which DPST's love to patronize - ala the DPST supporter and late epstein.
I see you have 2255 posts and they all appear to be this meme. I'm concerned if you have the help you need? Originally Posted by HedonistForever
I see you are new here, like me. Doesn’t take long to figure it out.

• oeb11
  • 11-25-2019, 08:10 AM
Thanks for your posted fixation on male genitialia, rather than issues.

fake canuck.
Captain America — Flees the US for Christ only knows what reason, can’t make it in Alberta and then has to come back to the states broken and beaten. Is there any doubt that yous would be so bitter, you fucking Cankee.

Give your balls a tug.
  • oeb11
  • 11-25-2019, 09:04 AM
Oh - poor hh - it is so personal about your 'Outrage"!
LOL - I care less.
Grow up and post something cogent and constructive - fake id poster!
Like you do, Captain America? All’s I see from you is commentaries on commentaries and bottom shelf chirping about the mysterious DPSTs, whatever the fuck that Is. Why didn’t you stay in Canada anyways? You couldn’t hack it ... so you jumped the Midnight Train to Hicksville, but first you jumped an inflatable likeness of Trump’s mum. Was it good for yous?
You're not new Yessup. Keep jacking off to that fake handle of yours.

I see you are new here, like me. Doesn’t take long to figure it out.

Originally Posted by HoeHummer
And you’re old, COB!

Notice how the “new” poster buggered off once you started calling him Yessup?
  • WTF
  • 11-25-2019, 10:23 AM
Poor DPST's - same old meme

No DPST's -

DPST's love to patronize -

ala the DPST
. Originally Posted by oeb11
You making fun of someone not being original is like Pinacchio making fun of liars.

You making fun of someone not being original is like Pinacchio making fun of liars. Originally Posted by WTF
Wax your own damn balls or get that SchittSucknHoe to do it, WMB!
Even your Vienna sausage doesn't respect yourself...

• WTF
  • 11-25-2019, 01:17 PM
I'm more the Snoopy type....
Voted for Trump 3 years ago and will vote for him again next year. Fuck them libtards MAGA
Voted for Trump 3 years ago and will vote for him again next year. Fuck them libtards MAGA Originally Posted by KCAsianDude
Why but of course you are. Trump did say that he loves the poorly educated.

Perfect example, Senator Kennedy made a statement on Fox opinion network that nobody knows who interfered in 2016 election. Even though the entire intelligence community and the Senate intelligence committee has agreed Russia interfered on behalf of trump.
Feeding the cult shit sandwiches once again!