Coke Puts Out Groundbreaking "Gay Theme" Ad.

Well Coke is for faggots. Real men drink Pepsi.
Well Coke is for faggots. Real men drink Pepsi and Bourbon Originally Posted by Stockinglover
ftfy
ftfy Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Real men drink Bourbon neat, or on the rocks. FTFY.
No, it will come in pink bottles to identify you're gay. Make sure you get a case! Originally Posted by bambino
Coke is a slow acting poison that's the problem. Drink up Shriners, lol.

Jim
Real men drink Bourbon neat, or on the rocks. FTFY. Originally Posted by bambino
How would you know what real men drink?
I love me some Chick-fil-A. I love their cokes too. Always just the right mixture.

I don't boycott shit , not even the Dixie Chicks you fucking hypocritical homo. Now go find a pink coke bottle to shove up your ass Originally Posted by WTF
Shoving things up one's own ass is what YOU lyin liberals and gloryhole operators do. So did ya let the wetbacks pack yer fudge when ya couldn't pay them for building those hovels that YOU called " custom homes " ???
ftfy Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Lol
LOL

Well Coke is for faggots. Real men drink Pepsi. Originally Posted by Stockinglover
How would you know what real men drink? Originally Posted by StandinStraight
Because I am a real man. I drink my small batch Bourbons neat or on the rocks. The way they were meant to be enjoyed. With a fine cigar as well. But since you're a libtard pansy, you wouldn't know anything about it. Consider that a free lesson Dr Stupid.
Well Coke is for faggots. Real men drink Pepsi. Originally Posted by Stockinglover
It's fun to watch all the conservative homophobic rednecks come out of the swamp as soon as anything gay is mentioned. My experience tells me homophobes are usually just insecure about their own gay instincts and use words like faggots to hide it.
It's fun to watch all the conservative homophobic rednecks come out of the swamp as soon as anything gay is mentioned. My experience tells me homophobes are usually just insecure about their own gay instincts and use words like faggots to hide it. Originally Posted by StandinStraight
Do you pee with your female students Dr Stupid? You sound like a little pansy that sits down to piss.
It's fun to watch all the conservative homophobic rednecks come out of the swamp as soon as anything gay is mentioned. My experience tells me homophobes are usually just insecure about their own gay instincts and use words like faggots to hide it. Originally Posted by StandinStraight
Transference has long been a tactic of YOU lying liberals to hide YOUR proclivities. And lyin about it is as natural to you all as breathing is for the rest of us, " Perfesser " !
Nor so I, Jim....I do coffee, tea and / or wine only myself. Keep Coke, 7 up etc in the house for visitors who enjoy mixers with their choice of liquor. Looks like we'll go to Ginger Ale and Club Soda ONLY from here out. Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
Yeah, Although they still contain lots of sugar the clear drinks are less toxic. The problem with Coke, Pepsi and Dr. Pepper is the dark caramel coloring agents they contain. The combination of the sugar Aspartame and the caramel coloring once ingested react within the body to form a toxic carcinogen called 4-Methylimidazole. These drinks also contain high amounts of Aluminum which also plays a role in the production of 4-Methylimidazole.

Jim
Because I am a real man. I drink my small batch Bourbons neat or on the rocks. The way they were meant to be enjoyed. With a fine cigar as well. But since you're a libtard pansy, you wouldn't know anything about it. Consider that a free lesson Dr Stupid. Originally Posted by bambino
Yea your probably one of those fuck ups that lights up that stinking cheap cigar in public and don't give a damn about anyone that has to inhale it. Smoking cigars and drinking bourbon neat isn't a real man it's a real old man. I bet you wear penny loafers and have a disco suit with a big wide pointed collar left open 3 buttons with all your chest hair hanging out. Real men don't smoke or limit their drinking options.
They should make "Ad Block" for TV. I'd pay for it!