Encounter: Nana is DIRTY

Yeah the seems a little sus. He didn’t give us any real specifics.
Nothing to see here. These hit and run ''I caught XXX from YYY'' posts happen with semi-regularity, and not one has ever been shown to be true. It's usually someone who is mad at a Spa, a Lady, or the general scene. They weaponize their anger with false statements on a Whore Board.

I’ve been at the awhile. I don’t post every encounter. It’s is always at the back of my mind when I schedule a session. I am in ok way posting to hate on any provider. Just want to inform the community as I would hope anyone else would want to inform of a situation. Back in my wild you get years, I had been exposed to an STD. After a couple days, white discharge and burning feeling. Tested positive. Same situation happened here. After an encounter this past week. A couple days go by white discharge and a burning feeling. Awaiting the lab results to claim what it is, but I wanted to get the community informed so hopefully it wouldn’t happen to anyone else. For anyone asking, there hasn’t been anyone else for a good while so she is the only one to say it’s from. She was a great girl and great experience. Nothing bad to say. This is just the gamble we all deal with.
I appreciate your explanation, but I think this should be said.

Would you have posted now, if I had not labelled you as a hit and run poster? You were slow to deliver any detail. Why is that? Your ''review'' has the earmark of a classic hit piece. You should have said much more, if you cared about the Community. Do you see what I mean? Almost nobody believed your sketchy review.
The Following . . .
#15 - Posting about/Speculating about another person's medical condition is strictly forbidden. If a member encounters a medical issue and would like to get feedback from others or share it with the community, this would be allowed, but under no circumstances is a member to discuss or state anything about another member in this regard, unless it is in response to a question posed by that member.
Thread Closed