Chiefsfan1 is a stalker

I feel for all that have had to deal with this.
However. Eccie staff are not the hobby police. They can only deal with on site issues. Originally Posted by winn dixie
I know what you are saying Winn Dixie, but the eccie staff banned c-fan in a fairly public manner and now he is back.
I don’t know if other info changed their mind or if it was a temporary banishment. His reviews can’t be taken for being even remotely factual after his own admission on this site.
Just my thought’s anyway.
I'm sorry that happening to you.
We definitely know about him but thank you for sharing your story it does matter to some of us ladies.
He won't be booking with me or my friends.
We screen by i.d.
So he can use all the fake numbers he wants.
He's the perfect example to this board on why we screen by I.D !
Ginger Doll is still Banned how did he get by ?
Ginger Doll is still Banned how did he get by ? Originally Posted by Cherokeechief
She did way more than Stalking
Noticed in this gals add, that it is c-fans review and he has shared the ros with her and she has posted it.
I don’t think that is allowed. She did cut his handle off the review, but it is his.
The gal in question probably don’t have any idea of his horrible credibility .
https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...-/016515539454
Noticed in this gals add, that it is c-fans review and he has shared the ros with her and she has posted it.
I don’t think that is allowed. She did cut his handle off the review, but it is his.
The gal in question probably don’t have any idea of his horrible credibility .
https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...-/016515539454 Originally Posted by grinin22
I noticed that also She had it Posted the next day he also has Candice the Big Bootie has ROS and She’s a Cash and Dasher.
Yes, I remember she had many bad reviews when she was working before. Wether it is fair or not, I will have second thoughts on seeing any gals that post his reviews.