Encounter: Chelsea doesn't disappoint

Wow… usually I’m understanding of the reviews… guys I saw her last year… just don’t see it… these girls are street walkers thrown in the shower and a room… hard pass… but thanks for the review and to each their own… get yours!! But 2 bills for that?? Ugh boy… she’s does minimum 8-12 guys a day… smh…
Manage, Sometimes it is pure need.......like I need it NOW and don't have the will power to wait 24/36 hours to make a date with a higher class whore...........and then sometimes it is basic economics 101..........I only have so much paper......unless I want to live in my car......which I don't want to do that. Id love to see the Sara Charles of the world 2 or 3 times a month..........but I don't EVER see that happening.
Manage, Sometimes it is pure need.......like I need it NOW and don't have the will power to wait 24/36 hours to make a date with a higher class whore...........and then sometimes it is basic economics 101..........I only have so much paper......unless I want to live in my car......which I don't want to do that. Id love to see the Sara Charles of the world 2 or 3 times a month..........but I don't EVER see that happening. Originally Posted by soldierboy44
Absolutely agree w this… ^
Wow… usually I’m understanding of the reviews… guys I saw her last year… just don’t see it… these girls are street walkers thrown in the shower and a room… hard pass… but thanks for the review and to each their own… get yours!! But 2 bills for that?? Ugh boy… she’s does minimum 8-12 guys a day… smh… Originally Posted by Manage2

I point out my experience...let people know it's safe...Let people know the person has a decent attitude and bedside manner and not going to get rushed out the door...or robbed.
I know she's high volume... I don't expect Mother Theresa... and for the record... she rebounds pretty quickly... she's always been a tight fit even though high volume.
In that price bracket.... that's a keeper in my book... $$$+ to go to the next tier....outta my budget for a weekly hr visit...

Funny...you gave her a yes.... guess it's retracted...

Be safe everyone.
I point out my experience...let people know it's safe...Let people know the person has a decent attitude and bedside manner and not going to get rushed out the door...or robbed.
I know she's high volume... I don't expect Mother Theresa... and for the record... she rebounds pretty quickly... she's always been a tight fit even though high volume.
In that price bracket.... that's a keeper in my book... $$$+ to go to the next tier....outta my budget for a weekly hr visit...

Funny...you gave her a yes.... guess it's retracted...

Be safe everyone. Originally Posted by afterdark1971
I gave her a hooker 6.2... let’s just not pump her up… remember this is like sports radio… we all need ti have opinions… it works better… if we all slap each other in the ass… it’s boring
I gave her a hooker 6.2... let’s just not pump her up… remember this is like sports radio… we all need ti have opinions… it works better… if we all slap each other in the ass… it’s boring Originally Posted by Manage2
Cmon man cut some slack I’m learning the hard way just like all the others lol
Originally Posted by afterdark1971
Ugh boy… I thanked u for your report… and gave my opinion… glad u are fired up… why are ya looking to fight?? keep those reviews coming… Do u always get so pissy when someone doesn’t agree w you?? Sports radio bruh… It’s ok to disagree…

And I’ve given all the info needed to smash all of my UTR chicks I’ve posted about… talk to any of the senior guys… if u don’t want to join seeking and run them down… that’s on u…

And I gotta ask… since I bore u… did u cry when Hillary lost? And it’s cool… u can now drop the mask with your mic when your in the car by yourself… the Covid won’t get ya…

And bud… since u pushed it… I remember u… u are definitely a white night for that crew… come on?? Your list of reviews is them on repeat… u obviously know that crew… how do u know she hasn’t had to post and she’s busy??
To get back to sports radio analogy....Jets will win Superbowl next year. Discuss....
To get back to sports radio analogy....Jets will win Superbowl next year. Discuss.... Originally Posted by Tomb8871
That’s BS… it’s the Giants year!! Hahaha…. Good stuff tomb…
That’s BS… it’s the Giants year!! Hahaha…. Good stuff tomb… Originally Posted by Manage2
As I Jets fan, I approve of this message! Lmao
wow this got ugly fast...........
Ugh boy… I thanked u for your report… and gave my opinion… glad u are fired up… why are ya looking to fight?? keep those reviews coming… Do u always get so pissy when someone doesn’t agree w you?? Sports radio bruh… It’s ok to disagree…

And I’ve given all the info needed to smash all of my UTR chicks I’ve posted about… talk to any of the senior guys… if u don’t want to join seeking and run them down… that’s on u…

And I gotta ask… since I bore u… did u cry when Hillary lost? And it’s cool… u can now drop the mask with your mic when your in the car by yourself… the Covid won’t get ya…

And bud… since u pushed it… I remember u… u are definitely a white night for that crew… come on?? Your list of reviews is them on repeat… u obviously know that crew… how do u know she hasn’t had to post and she’s busy?? Originally Posted by Manage2
I let you fight over your politics... that's what the man wants... it will keep you fighting each other instead of him. I haven't wore a mask hiding in fear...I've been licking door knobs to keep my immune system strong lol.

I don't pay for seeking ... don't need to... when im talking civilian...I'm talking unpaid.... but I digress..

And lastly... yup I'm a repeat offender of the crew... because they are easy and reliable. But nope...still not white knight... you attacked me not them... talking about how I choose to spend $$...

Last question to answer... have you learned how to search stg?

Type her name in.... it pulls up all her posts... she hasn't been posted since Sunday. Watching patterns and knowing how they work... Believe me ...not texting them daily...

Don't worry... people like you don't keep me from posting reviews....
But you definitely deter others.... I remember seeing 6-10 reviews a day here... now lucky to see 1 or 2... pathetic... Thanks to all you who bash others reports... ymmv but shit... stop attaching each other...

Thanks for your contribution....
She is the best! Hard to get a date with her. Tightest pussy I have ever been in