DATY - what do you like to do?

I never really learned how so I stopped completely.
For a mere $200 for an hour of my time and companionship I will gladly show you.
  • opus
  • 03-07-2011, 03:30 PM
I can't believe no one has posted this:

The shocker, always the way to go.
How much cardio does one need to flick his tongue? Might want to look up DATY in the hobby dictionary. Originally Posted by pyramider
Its called giving head for a reason, you gotta use more than just the tongue . I don't know about other folks but my face and tongue can get a little tired.
Somehow the stiff neck and the stiff dick go hand in hand.

Yes, just when you are getting really tired, she is just starting to warm up.

You can tell when she is warming up when the whole area becomes thick and juicy. Then you can really start your work.

The first half hour is just a warm up.

My avatar girl was the tastiest ever - just because she liked pineapple juice.
  • Rezo
  • 03-07-2011, 09:48 PM
put your whole mouth over the clit and French kiss it like Sartre. Originally Posted by luxury daphne

duh! winning!

duh! winning! Originally Posted by Rezo
Is this your first base 101 class??

Where do I sign up???
  • R.M.
  • 03-08-2011, 04:30 AM

duh! winning! Originally Posted by Rezo
Look who's back nice to see ya...
I always thought patience, and caressing the entrie area always went a long way toward her pleasure
  • bbkid
  • 03-08-2011, 07:28 AM
I dunno. Tastes like fish.
Daty is like a buffet
a. You start with appetizer to get things moist
2. the outer lips are like the bread and salad- this is the moaning and screaming while tickling the "button" only every now and then
3. The teaser is takihng all the wetness before going for the main course
4. If you are good at DATY, a Lady will orgasm before you ever get to the main course, which is like a onion, peeling back each layer at a time until you get to the middle.
5. A Lady unlike any man, will continuely orgasm, I always thought of a Lady as a machine gun when I do Daty.
My dad always said sex with a woman is minimum 2 1/2 hours, 1 1/2 hours of making up cum, cum, cum by Daty alone, then the last hour for intercourse, which she will drop over and pass out. This theory has always worked, patience, tenderness, and a light tongue is the answer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That is why My Tatoo says," Lick it Up!"
I dunno. Tastes like fish. Originally Posted by bbkid

That's a bad thing?
With the realization that everyone has unique buttons that get them off, I've always prescribed to the theory of noticing how the woman reacts and listening to any specific instructions she may volunteer. I know I've got it right when you feel her puss moving in that telltale way that lets you know she's feelin it.....I personally dont think there is anything more erotic than the way a woman feels as she rocks her hips against my mouth and face as she gets worked up and then releases.......i dont care whats happened before...it always gets me hard as a rock.
like stated already, its about not being selfish.....be attentive and know your surroundings....the pussy. feel what she likes, work your way up to the moment, back it down and then back up.....only a few roller coasters in the world start off at max speed.