Eccie's core nuclear rules

Fully booked today so I will be checking back after five y’all have a nice day now
Lol I’ll be relaxing checking out everyone’s post. So I’ll definitely be having a great day.
Fortunately I don’t break the law anymore sweetheart and if you want to see names look at my reviews in the comments Originally Posted by Ambree Austin
Anymore?
Which ones were you adept at breaking, illicit, minors, or outing?

Nice try at getting him to break the rules posting private messages.
I’m telling him to PM them to me I’ll share them
What would that prove?
That anyone can edit a pm before it’s left the inbox?

Are you really that willing to break the rules and show that you are indiscreet?
I’m not afraid to get banned been there done that several times I know I’m a good provider and behind closed doors no comparison I’m just tired of getting bullied and lied on that’s all I stick up for myself and he saying that we should all follow the rules while doing the very thing he’s telling us not to do where Do they do that at
Look I don’t know who you are and I’m not here to fight with you I don’t got time
I’m saying I don’t give a fuck if I get banned
Especially to prove this asshole wrong I have my clientele And once January 1 hits and all the sites go down trust andBelieve I’m good
You got me unfocused Got to go
Guess you are that willing.
Nice to know.
Yes I am willing to post a screenshot of a PM ! oh my god somebody call the police ... The real police not the ECCIE police
Are you just as willing to contact someone’s wife if you’re mad?
And does your willingness come from the laws you used to break?
I think this might be narrowing down a little
No hell no and what laws I used to break?
And the only thing you’re narrowing down is nothing. You jumped in when I wasnt even talking about you or to u. I said I’m willing to post a screenshot to prove my innocence what don’t you understand about that That means that he won’t get banned he can send a PM to me I’ll post it and I’ll get banned what’s the big deal you’re thinking way too hard