How to I ask a girl to be my ATF?

She most likely wont care how many ATF'S you have as long as you come and see her from time to time.
Originally Posted by Bad_Mojo
That's what I'm talkin about, go old school with that shit.
Ahahahaha! Y'all are great!
  • ktiix
  • 09-03-2014, 08:12 PM
She most likely wont care how many ATF'S you have as long as you come and see her from time to time. Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
If it were me, it seems like it would be nice to have one or two you know would be interested whenever, so you didn't have to do anything fancy if you really needed it.

That's what I'm talkin about, go old school with that shit. Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat
That would be a scary note from a grade schooler
Step 1, watch Say Anything
Step 2, be Cusack
Step 3....aint no step 3 cause you in ATF heaven brother
Give her your letter jacket and fraternity pin....................And money.
Do I buy her flowers and send a card?
Get a ring or necklace or friendship bracelet?
Tattoo her name on my chest?
Show up at her in call and start singing a song?
Do I visit her every day or once a year?
How many atfs can I have at one time?
So many questions................ Originally Posted by mydallas1
You can do and give a provider all those things and more, but doing so will not make her your ATF nor will it make you her ATF hobbyist.

Find a provider or two or five and do your research on them, tell the ladies what you like so they do no have to read your mind. Once you get the circle of ladies you agree with, the next step is to see each one for a session, letting her prove to you that she is real and not all talk only just to get your money. Let her make an impression on you and then you determine if she is your ATF or not, proving it to her by seeing her on a regular basis for sessions, not by gifts or deeds.
That's what I'm talkin about, go old school with that shit. Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat
Love it. Reminds me of that country song do you love me do y ou want to be my friend. Check yes or no..
Mine asked me while he was doing me from behind.
I thought he was just caught in the moment..
and I said hell yea!

On my drive home I received a text and read..
I was serious and thought would ask more properly.
Every Saturday this sweet heart never misses a minute.

Thank you by the way just wanted to let him know I appreciate him,
You know who you are!
Mine asked me while he was doing me from behind.
I thought he was just caught in the moment..
and I said hell yea! Originally Posted by melannie_star
I've seen that behind and it's a 10+++. Bet you could get anything you wanted when a man has that view.
no need to ask, she'll figure it out when you drop off her new BMW
See post #13 dawg
You can do and give a provider all those things and more, but doing so will not make her your ATF nor will it make you her ATF hobbyist.

Find a provider or two or five and do your research on them, tell the ladies what you like so they do no have to read your mind. Once you get the circle of ladies you agree with, the next step is to see each one for a session, letting her prove to you that she is real and not all talk only just to get your money. Let her make an impression on you and then you determine if she is your ATF or not, proving it to her by seeing her on a regular basis for sessions, not by gifts or deeds. Originally Posted by davidfree986
I've seen that behind and it's a 10+++. Bet you could get anything you wanted when a man has that view. Originally Posted by EasyLover214
Easy!!!! OMG,, Very nice to see you are back
A repeat visit is just about the best gift you can give a provider. That or a blank check--either would do. Hobbyist typically do not ask providers if they want to bw their ATF. It just sort of develops, naturally, over time.

Happy Hobbying,

Jake
Shit talking whores eat the best pussy. js Originally Posted by thathottnurse
I think I eat pussy the best and challenge anyone to an "eat off".