WTF?? Why?

kenDall of course it's not you or anyone I've seen of late. It's simple just look at reviews with pics especially the ones that are taken prior to the session starting. But clearly by the postings I. This thread I see more people feel the same way except for INVISIBLE. He might be the exception to the effortless provider.
Hell i love sitting here naked but also in the real world i agree to do the profession i do yes im in retail. I clean appearance is very important to me. I dont bother with dressing up because all come off anyways. Ive never smelled ever. What you see is what you get dear friend.
Guess some of us enjoy unwrapping our ladies before enjoying them.
No struggle needed... Clean (bathed/showered), hair that looks clean and styled, clean room, fresh sheets ;-) No need for anyone that looks like AB to spend a ton of time primping. If one feels like going to extra effort, I'll notice, but it's always satisfying to feel "comfortable" with a natural beauty, too.
i dont mind if the provider hasnt put on any make-up, thing is if i ask for a specific look then yeah. Also yes i dont want to be greated by a lady that looks like she jsut rolled out of bed and half asleep still lol.
Guys don't know the female struggle . . . Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
Females don't know the clown struggle......and on it goes.
I know I am in the minority here, but I prefer tee shirt and panties, and a pair of ankle.socks....or.just a robe. I am not really into all the lingerie never did it for.me.

So.sexy just watch her curves in just a tee....fuck now I am horny
Have you ever heard the song trashy women..... I can relate
Well, I prefer to take my time and have my hair and makeup flawless, time to dress up in a nice outfit and I request a minimum of 1 hr advance notification prior to the client's anticipated time of arrival.

Unfortunately, I rarely get my wish with the advance notification and it seems like more of a last minute, I want it now or I don't want it at all kind of deal. I end up feeling extremely rushed and unable to look the way I wanted to look and I find that VERY stressful to say the least.

Are you sure you are giving the ladies in question adequate time for preparation before you show up at the door? IJS
LOL.... randome movie reference for me! HAHA [QUOTEput lotion on my body...[/QUOTE]

"It puts the lotion in the basket"

Gotta make sure she has enough on to leave face-marks on the pillow/sheets.
  • BLM69
  • 10-23-2015, 12:46 PM

Gotta make sure she has enough on to leaf face-marks on the pillow/sheets. Originally Posted by FunInDFW
Big difference right there! I'm happy with freshly shower provider and some make up, brushed hair is a bonus

Here is another shocker!

How the saying go..... never been to bed with an ugly woman sure woke up with a few though
I've been hobbling for sometime and know a lot of providers and fellow hobbiest but my question is this... If I take the time to get manscaped for a session why do some providers not even bother to beautify themselves.... but some providers can't even put on a little bit of makeup or even some pretty lipstick !??? WTF!?
==>pmd: cos that's what they chose to do, regardless of what you did or didnt do.
If your rates are increasing you should at least look presentable for the date!
==>pmd: my revision : "if would be great if you looked presentable for the date."

Now remember this is not referring to every one of you. Just the ones that choose to look below the standard look.
==>pmd: there is no "standard" look (see below).

Nothing better than to get your knob polished by a sexy beautiful woman with very pretty lipstick. Originally Posted by Whodwho
agreed! so, just go visit providers who do that for you. and quit visiting ones who dont.
simple as that. [i understand research may not reveal that for you, but it usually does]

So there is a standard look? Really? What provider manual did you read? Did you send the provider, which you washed your ass twice for, "the memo" with a copy of the manual at least 24 hours before the session? Did you even mention to her how you might like her to look? Any communication on the topic with her at all? Or did you just expect her to read your mind and know that you were getting all metro macho hair jelled for her and that she should dress appropriately for you?

Hello? McFly? You gotta communicate at least a little bit or be happy with what you get.... Originally Posted by Invisible1
"what we got here is a failure to communicate!" -the sherrif in "cool hand luke"

There shouldn't be a memo! This is their profession and they should have the common courtesy to dress, prep accordingly. ... Originally Posted by Whodwho
Yup, it's her profession. And it's your review....so write one. ... Originally Posted by Invisible1
Awe, Who. I'm sorry you had to go through that. It's absolutely amazing to me that some "ladies", whether this be their profession or not, take NO pride in themselves. You should absolutely expect her to put in as much if not more effort than you did before your session. ... I say write your review and put her on blast. Originally Posted by Kendall4U
Whodwho, i'm w/ invisible on this. - if you didnt let her know what you wanted and/or hoped for, then you have less of a leg to stand on.

there's hope, expect, desire, want, need. and they are all different.
for me, the only thing i hope for is she's there.
i expect her to be alive.
i desire and want some delites.
but i dont really need this.

since there is NOT a standard manual, set of procedures, or policies for a provider to learn from and follow, there is NO standard about any of the many details (large and small) of being a provider, her looks, behavior, activities, arranging of appts, her place, etc.

so, if it didnt work out like you thought it might go, you could let her know [doesnt usually have a good ROI].
or just dont go see her again. and you could let guys know about it in the lounge.

but, if she advertised or communicated certain things and didnt live up to them, write a review so others can know about her [keep it matter of fact w/out being disrespectul or being a jerk].

hope you find what you are looking for! [seriously]
I agree w/Ms Star. It's a big part of the fantasy of "I'm going on a date". I would never go on a date (or even to my job) in my real-world without my hair & make up, nice perfume, and clean clothes.

Sadly lazy hookers seem to be rewarded greatly for their lack of effort. Geez, I almost sound like a few of the women haters on this board.

The Prep before the meeting is part of the whole excitement. I always prefer atleast 90 min notice so I can take my time to freshen up and put on the right attire. Lingerie, Heals, Hair and Make-up done.. Originally Posted by melannie_star