Kaleigh McEnany can suck my dick....

TW....Damn why ya gotta post that thing ?

She is the Ugliest bull dyke and has zero redeemable qualities!

That pic made me throw up a little

I only recently found out that it was a female.

Hard to tell these days with the Demoturds....

As a reminder, this is NOT Maddcow..

Also notice the backdrop... then go look at Madcows..
I find it curious that she, Mr. Trump and Kellyanne all caught Covid about the same time. Maybe a threesome?
Or better yet... a foursome with Melania....

Dayyyum...

Lucky bastard.

Lettuce rejoice a little..

Here's a quintet for ya..........
Kayleigh would be better if she were a little more country and a little less California, but yeah, watching her manhandle the press and run that room is hot af.
Or better yet... a foursome with Melania....

Dayyyum...

Lucky bastard.

Lettuce rejoice a little..

Originally Posted by TryWeakly

Cough keeps Melania Trump off campaign trail
Kayleigh would be better if she were a little more country and a little less California, but yeah, watching her manhandle the press and run that room is hot af. Originally Posted by GastonGlock
manhandle and run that room is 100% correct. She is badass.
idk she just repeats the same shit T R U M P says again and again, and again. She is pretty, though.
I will gladly turn my head and cough for her...
Yeah, I know Strokey. BDSM is not my thing at all, but maybe a ball gag and a little greek would be fun just to hear the squeal. Then I'd switch from her boss to Kayleigh. Rinse, repeat.
I don’t really find her pretty. Not sure what it is about her face I don’t like. Now Hope Hicks, I think she’s a nice pretty piece of ass.
who gives a fuck what you like? you are an angry DemoTurd ....
I don’t really find her pretty. Not sure what it is about her face I don’t like. Now Hope Hicks, I think she’s a nice pretty piece of ass. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
That proves it!

Your opinion has No merit!

Guess you like the tranny mooshell! Or the bull dyke madcow!
idk she just repeats the same shit T R U M P says again and again, and again. She is pretty, though. Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong

That's kinda the job description but that's what others have been paid to do and flopped at it. She is brilliant, speaks better than any press secretary in my memory and yes, she is beautiful.