Motor home Meet-UP?

I have a large MH but don't use it very much, it's like new! Those things need to be driven every now and then, Hehe.... Has anyone been hobbying in their RV's? Sounds fun........... Originally Posted by GoManGo
You can rent it out for a provider tour lol Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
I'll bring my smaller RV and park next to you. It can be for quickies and B&Gs. Originally Posted by OldGrump

GMG, OG,

Muffin would like to borrow/rent them for outcalls with providers.

I'll just like pay 40 bucks for yal at Relax, and you can PM/email me where you've got the RV's parked.

I'll bring a travel sized can of Lysol and leave it as clean as I can.

Lol park it as close to a police station as possible for a healthy good laugh

Ahh I really wish I would've started chatting on here couple of years back.
I volunteer to eat Jessica! LOL Originally Posted by ntxman
Well, since she tastes sooooo sweet, (and cums so well) I had her down as dessert!!!!!
This is starting to sound like a sequel possibility for Breaking Bad. A mobile incall.
Well, since she tastes sooooo sweet, (and cums so well) I had her down as dessert!!!!! Originally Posted by Bob the Nailer
You know me too well
A Camping trip, wooohooo put me down .... pussy in the morning, pussy in the evening, pussy at supper time....... oh i love the pussy, eat it all the time.

Oh the possibilities are endless, how about a weekend tour to shreveport

btw, I volunteer to eat Jessica too, yummy

CG
I'm just curious though... since a few of you guys posted already. Would you really go into one of these if a provider's incall was in one?
I'm just curious though... since a few of you guys posted already. Would you really go into one of these if a provider's incall was in one? Originally Posted by Lil Oral Annie
Yes. Would you go into one if it was the hobbyist's outcall? i've seriously considered it.
Oh Yeah Rv that sounds like Fun. Reminds me of that movie that Robin Williams was in that came out awhile back. lol
Oh Yeah Rv that sounds like Fun. Reminds me of that movie that Robin Williams was in that came out awhile back. lol Originally Posted by Tara Evans
I had forgotten about that one. It was hilarious. The movie was simply "RV".
I like Robin Williams when he plays father roles...

In a non-gay kinda way.
Yes. Would you go into one if it was the hobbyist's outcall? i've seriously considered it. Originally Posted by OldGrump
Well, I don't do outcall, but if I did, I wouldn't mind, I don't think. This is very interesting.
That would be pretty fcuking awesome.
You would have to set up camp somewhere discreet. You know, like the Walmart Parking lot! Walmart's RV friendly you know, lol. Could you imaging an old guy setting up music, grill, awning, chairs, ice chests etc.... With the likes of Jules, Jessica, Tara, LoA, and THN all partying in the coach or out on the parking lot? But wait, where'd the old guy go? Hmmmmm?
You would have to set up camp somewhere discreet. You know, like the Walmart Parking lot! Walmart's RV friendly you know, lol. Could you imaging an old guy setting up music, grill, awning, chairs, ice chests etc.... With the likes of Jules, Jessica, Tara, LoA, and THN all partying in the coach or out on the parking lot? But wait, where'd the old guy go? Hmmmmm? Originally Posted by GoManGo
What a vision. A real "Tail"gate party.
You would have to set up camp somewhere discreet. You know, like the Walmart Parking lot! Walmart's RV friendly you know, lol. Could you imaging an old guy setting up music, grill, awning, chairs, ice chests etc.... With the likes of Jules, Jessica, Tara, LoA, and THN all partying in the coach or out on the parking lot? But wait, where'd the old guy go? Hmmmmm? Originally Posted by GoManGo
OMG that would be so much fun. But I've been researching this. Not all Walmarts are RV or Trucker friendly anymore. Sometimes the city in which the Walmart is in has ordinances that prevent this.

So just make sure to find out the city ordinances.. asking the Walmart does you no good.

If you do park there to get any groceries in your RV or truck, make sure to park far away in the parking lot. lol

http://www.overdriveonline.com/unwan...texas-walmart/
http://www.expediterworld.com/forums...-in-Ephrata-PA

But this idea would be a lot of fun to put into motion.