Where can I find a provider with a nice butt like this?

Maybe you should request for an Ebony provider with a cheerleader body, puffies and a MM ass?

I doubt she's 5'ft. I am 5'2 with a much shorter torso and shorter legs. Also with an ass like that she may not be 100 lbs either but I could be wrong.

Edit: referring to the girl in link provided by OP
Go to onyx and bang the bitch
Read her 3 fake reviews, this chick is huge and pimped! Could of swore I've seen her on MLK walking the track, I recognize that crazy hair anywhere Originally Posted by BLM69
Babe you tried it.You're grasping for straws here. You may have seen me on stage though, grabbing my masters degree.

Like I said before. OP if you are looking for the perfect ass, you found me.
  • BLM69
  • 09-15-2017, 09:26 PM
Babe you tried it.You're grasping for straws here. You may have seen me on stage though, grabbing my masters degree.

Like I said before. OP if you are looking for the perfect ass, you found me. Originally Posted by tiatate
Pimp take those pics? Whore keeps on sending PM's talking hood rat language. N!@@A this and that, I sniffed out a pimp and he's angry now lol, keep away from this one
Pimp take those pics? Whore keeps on sending PM's talking hood rat language. N!@@A this and that, I sniffed out a pimp and he's angry now lol, keep away from this one Originally Posted by BLM69
Lmao I'm far to educated to have a pimp loser. You wish. I have my own website , and upscale ads. I must have the best pimp in the world if that was the case. You are still PRESSED I see. Let it go.
This website must be your livelyhood huh? Is this the only place you can be heard?
Here, come sit on my brown leather couch, tell me all about how bad your day was honey.
PAWG right HERE!!
😽

get @ me!
Now, kimber rose should post pics of that awesome ass and boobs... her pairs are just perfect shape and size.
This is the buttoski that caught my attention.

I could dine on that backside all weekend long and then some.....

Right Here
but my assets are far from perfect, as a matter of fact my assets are HUGE!!!

Nevertheless I took these just now
Attached Images File Type: jpg IMG_0840.JPG (311.2 KB, 348 views) File Type: jpg IMG_0810.JPG (238.3 KB, 344 views)
  • BLM69
  • 09-16-2017, 07:14 PM
Lmao I'm far to educated to have a pimp loser. You wish. I have my own website , and upscale ads. I must have the best pimp in the world if that was the case. You are still PRESSED I see. Let it go.
This website must be your livelyhood huh? Is this the only place you can be heard?
Here, come sit on my brown leather couch, tell me all about how bad your day was honey. Originally Posted by tiatate
It's spelled "I'm too far educated" and about your FREE hooker website you have lol keep trying to impress us all, you're looking more of a fool with your hood rat ways. I'll pass sitting on your Wal-Mart brown pleather couch that you're so proud of.
It's spelled "I'm too far educated" and about your FREE hooker website you have lol keep trying to impress us all, you're looking more of a fool with your hood rat ways. I'll pass sitting on your Wal-Mart brown pleather couch that you're so proud of. Originally Posted by BLM69
Thats funny, cause my PAID hooker website just grabbed you IP address. Thanks for visiting
Im not the one you want babe. Stay in your lane.
  • BLM69
  • 09-16-2017, 07:45 PM
Thats funny, cause my PAID hooker website just grabbed you IP address. Thanks for visiting
Im not the one you want babe. Stay in your lane. Originally Posted by tiatate
I'm shaking in my hobby boots, your ghetto threats do nothing but make you look BSC, keep digging your hobby grave nappy.
Originally Posted by Teagenluv
it looks good but we need to see it from behind.......really these other chicks showin every damn angle
I have a nice booty