TOO MUCH FRAUD, from PROVIDERS ! REAL PHOTO’s ?.?.? BS

Sorry to hear about your headache OP. With Technology increasing, yes there are new ways to doctor pics but there are also new apps you can use to help identify edited pics. I don't know how you request recent selfies and the girl still doesn't look like the picture but maybe you will have better luck telling them specific things to do like "hold up 3 fingers.." to make sure the selfies were just taken.

I have been asked to send pictures like this and I never have an issue doing so because I know how difficult it can be for you guys having to weed through false advertising. I think you are a gentleman for leaving the whole donation but If it were me, I would leave a "inconvenience" tip (as a gentleman) and save the rest to go towards the more qualified provider that has integrity and respects my time.

On another note Catalina Cruz looks yummy! Maybe you should try to reconcile
Just always remember everything you read here is not true. Some guys will do a review n pay retail. Some guys will do a review and get a huge discount n say he paid retail. IMO
Nice self alert, rich douchebag Originally Posted by mrredcat43
Oh Boo Fucking Whoo! This guy must be fugly to not be able to get RW pussy with his fat wallet.
Oh Boo Fucking Whoo! This guy must be fugly to not be able to get RW pussy with his fat wallet. Originally Posted by Tapper69
That is just what I was thinking... that and maybe he needs to find a different hobby.
This.

Jesus. Why must everything be so complicated? Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Only for the mentally challenged ...
I hate to say this but OP is almost spot on. Its not so much the photos are fake, but they are not in representation of what they will really see when they meet the provider. I think providers would get more repeat visits from the same guys if they actually used real photos. Everyone had their "type". I see providers because i think they are my "type".

However when someone else answers the door ( even if they are attractive) but different than what i expected, rarely do i return.
Yeah, I'm not the only one who picked up on that the OP said he's been 86d by Catalina Cruz.
Read all of his posts. He sounds like he is mentally challenged.
OP,

Not sure at all, am I, what the real issue might be since you posted five glowing reviews this month alone.

You sound almost melancholic here, regretful, too, but I see nothing but joy in your reviews.

Happy Hobbying ain't always easy. Hang in there!
My photo are current! I add new ones all the time.
Yes technology has given people the ability to manipulate a picture. I personal feel it a business and will not mislead anyone, so I can maintain my growth.
On the other has professional photos taken and I also have an small remote comparable to my phone, retractable tripod and an app that allows me to take photos on my own.
I do not edit, I do crop and I do resize.
I would never want someone to have high expectations to see a 115lb Lady.
I’m a curvy woman, that works out.
Okay, I'll update my photo.
Attached Images File Type: jpg tBRpyG5.jpg (20.8 KB, 251 views)
I can't seem to take good enough pixtures... everyone says that I look way better than my photos.
The ladies love the seasonal dic pics of my 1.3" of dangling death.
The ladies love the seasonal dic pics of my 1.3" of dangling death. Originally Posted by pyramider
Especially when you paint your balls up like holly berries. (Not to be confused with Halle Berry)
  • Crock
  • 10-28-2017, 09:44 AM
OP must've posted when he was drunk? I think I can understand it, but, damn, that's hard to read.

If you can't take the time to write a coherent post, think before you waste everyone else's time. Talk about disrespect.