Wiki Links to dump more Damaging Hillary E-Mails

• R.M.
  • 07-25-2016, 08:09 AM
Can I simply say without expounding .... in 1993 ... their "love affair" was described to me from someone who was working where they lived and constantly in ear shot .... and her trash mouth has been "well reviewed" .... and more recently confirmed by disgruntled State Department employees.

Bill made a deal in 1991 ... when the Governor's Mansion escapades came up.

She was going to dump his ass .... but aspired to be where she's trying to get.

Even before the inaugural ball in 1993 she was screaming profanities because of his announcement to fire the White House barber (of 20-25 years) and bring in that bimbo hair dresser he met through his "Hollywood buddies" after the election in 1992.

Originally Posted by LexusLover
I think she's bitter because Bill's chicks are hotter than the ones she gets.
I think she's bitter because Bill's chicks are hotter than the ones she gets. Originally Posted by R.M.
I suppose that's a matter of taste. (Pun intended!)

Now, she could be "wondering" if Bills ever slobbered on them or not ....

... or would Bill pay attention to her if she had a pair like that .......

... or she just wants to enjoy them!
Geez Louise, Dali! I haven't seen that much cottage cheese since a milk truck wrecked on Interstate 35 last Summer! Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Like a white van after a hail storm.
Brilliant discussion. Mature. Very mature.

Trust me. I know things.
You don't know jack shit!

And learn how to spell 'gripe', for Christ's sake!
Might as well get Monica Lewinsky to speak. Be just as effective. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
If so, I hope she wears a BLUE dress !! Bet that would get shriLIARy cackling !!!
If so, I hope she wears a BLUE dress !! Bet that would get shriLIARy cackling !!! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua

Getting ready for the speech!
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
that explains why she wears that Mao Mao suit
I suppose that's a matter of taste. (Pun intended!)

Now, she could be "wondering" if Bills ever slobbered on them or not ....

... or would Bill pay attention to her if she had a pair like that .......

... or she just wants to enjoy them! Originally Posted by LexusLover
looks like hillary is admiring the view with this chick.
looks like hillary is admiring the view with this chick. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Wonder how many lezzie encounters she's planning on having in the White House ? And if she has a plan to ban women from wearing blue dresses in the White House ?
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Down Ramblo, down.
Posting the photo of those two together, dressed as they are, is MORE revolting than the pic of EKIM playing bottom man in the " pumpjack " game !!