How about a attaboy for project wildfire

Keep wallowing lexie LMAO Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You are the only one "wallowing" in here ... well ... one of two. BigTits is in.

Since you're still posting the "sweeps' failed.
Which bottom rung situ is sadder? Little "Grasp" Eva or Big "Reach" Kotex? Originally Posted by gnadfly
You are the only one "wallowing" in here ... well ... one of two. BigTits is in.

Since you're still posting the "sweeps' failed. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Have either if you bottom feeders had to bail out any relatives yet? One thing you fucktards hate more than facts is anything positive,

EVA, distracted from his own post.

EVA, distracted from his own post. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Have either if you bottom feeders had to bail out any relatives yet? One thing you fucktards hate more than facts is anything positive, Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You are answered also.
EVA, distracted from his own post. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Someone mentions bottom feeders and look who answers the call.
Funny, I didn't read the last post. I had already made up my mind when I saw EVA going off base a few posts ago. Never assume without evidence.
Someone mentions bottom feeders and look who answers the call. Originally Posted by bigtex
JDIdiot, you provided the evidence when you answered the call for a "bottom feeder."
  • DSK
  • 04-09-2015, 06:01 PM
How about a attaboy for project wildfire Project wildfire just rounded up 976 gang members from 239 gangs in 282 cities. Should get some of the bad boys off the streets... Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You do realize the title should have read "an attaboy, right?"
You do realize the title should have read "an attaboy, right?" Originally Posted by DSK
What took you so long JL ? You had the first reply on the thread, are you channeling chicken dick?

A is used with a consonant following.
AN is used when a vowel follows.
Vowels are A E I O U.
It is fun misusing it so you and chicken dick think you have struck gold..
What took you so long JL ? You had the first reply on the thread, are you channeling chicken dick?

A is used with a consonant following.
AN is used when a vowel follows.
Vowels are A E I O U.
It is fun misusing it so you and chicken dick think you have struck gold..
Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Well, I lost that bet. LittleEva DID pass third grade. Next question, how many years did it take him?
Well, I lost that bet. LittleEva DID pass third grade. Next question, how many years did it take him? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Not as many as you dull knife..