That picture everybody has !!

A Bush eating a pussy...
I think avatar pics matter. They draw the client in to see if they want to see more, particularly if what she has to say in a post is interesting and intelligent.
Specifically if he is wanting to spend, oh say, an hour with a lady, he wants to know that not only is she interesting but that she is nice to look at.

My biz has gone down since I took my face pics down, but those of you who remember what I look like...well, I haven't changed. I didn't get in a horrible car accident and mess up my face.

I just needed to take them down. I'm almost done with my education and about to head out into the real world with a hopefully high paying job. So, I needed to think about my future. I'm sure I will still hobby a bit at first. I think this is a great job. Everyone has been so great and so supportive of me and what I'm doing. Plus, I really love what I do.

But yes, your avatar pics really do matter. I just updated mine yesterday to a fairly recent one a friend took of me in the shower.
I think avatar pics matter. They draw the client in to see if they want to see more, particularly if what she has to say in a post is interesting and intelligent.
Specifically if he is wanting to spend, oh say, an hour with a lady, he wants to know that not only is she interesting but that she is nice to look at.

My biz has gone down since I took my face pics down, but those of you who remember what I look like...well, I haven't changed. I didn't get in a horrible car accident and mess up my face.

I just needed to take them down. I'm almost done with my education and about to head out into the real world with a hopefully high paying job. So, I needed to think about my future. I'm sure I will still hobby a bit at first. I think this is a great job. Everyone has been so great and so supportive of me and what I'm doing. Plus, I really love what I do.

But yes, your avatar pics really do matter. I just updated mine yesterday to a fairly recent one a friend took of me in the shower. Originally Posted by tntangie
Thanks for the lovely compliments. While choosing a avatar I tend to select the one I like the most lol ( you know us females lol) ...Which is why I was curious
I don't know why she posted here. She's not from here, she's not touring here, and she's not responding to all these wonderful compliments.

Avatar pics are very important especially if you're unknown. Might just get that click that would otherwise have passed. Originally Posted by L.A.
Actually I am looking to visit Dallas soon I am getting my schedule together right now as we speak. Also, I surely appreciate the compliments, I had just been pretty busy and couldnt respond, sorry !!
  • L.A.
  • 06-09-2016, 09:02 PM
I don't know why she posted here. She's not from here, she's not touring here, and she's not responding to all these wonderful compliments.

Avatar pics are very important especially if you're unknown. Might just get that click that would otherwise have passed. Originally Posted by L.A.
Actually I am looking to visit Dallas soon I am getting my schedule together right now as we speak. Also, I surely appreciate the compliments, I had just been pretty busy and couldnt respond, sorry !! Originally Posted by msjazmine
I will gladly eat my words from my previous post! Hope you make it here!
Caitie Mae's avatar gives me wood. However the main one in her showcase is what she used to use - OMFG. Originally Posted by mtabsw
Updated for you, dear.
I think your avatar is alluring! It looks like you may be a playful yet seductive kinda chick....course i aint a gent,so I giuess my opinion does not matter as much...lol!
Updated for you, dear. Originally Posted by Caitie Mae
I may have to refrain from scanning the board - bumping into your post, now with the updated classic avatar - wow - my cardiologist would NOT approve....

plus it always reminds me of your legendary composition:

My Oral Fixation
Yours is awesome.

(Sorry, I just realized I'm not a gentleman. Oops) Originally Posted by THN
YOURS is awesome...
Yours is awesome.

(Sorry, I just realized I'm not a gentleman. Oops) Originally Posted by THN
YOURS is awesome...