Latest Client Review

Looking at the activities list....looks like he had a fucking good time to me.

Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Amen Brother!!! Amen!
eccie Whore Wars XXXIV
A review was written about me this morning and I wanted to add a sumed experience from my perspective.

The client I saw was rough, aggressive and disrespectful to myself, my boundries and my services.

Ladies, check info share a bit later for a few details. Originally Posted by Jade Green
You're hot and young with a GREAT reputation, just PLEASE promise us that you won't try to revive yourself with fake handles and reviews like some used up prov... Especially to try and make an ex jeaulous. We love you Jade AND of course your non saggy titties.... AND your flat stomach...
Fake handles and reviews??? Who would EVER try that???

Jade...you are gorgeous...you gave him plenty...all the guys you WANT to see will realize that...don't sweat it!

xoxo
Fake handles and reviews??? Who would EVER try that???

Jade...you are gorgeous...you gave him plenty...all the guys you WANT to see will realize that...don't sweat it!

xoxo Originally Posted by LilMynx69
Glad to have you back SHEro!
Glad to have you back SHEro! Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
I xoxo you, Alyssa XOXO!

Beware of my drunk postings for the next few hours...
Jade I agree the activities listed seemed to say you showed him a great time. If you had shown those activities to me I'd have been smiling...!

Oh so nice to see my two friends posting... LilMynx & Alyssa XOXO... (.) (.) (.) (.) my view under the two of them ... Sweet!!!
If she gave it her best to please him then that's all she can do.

If he didn't do enough research to see if she would be a good match for him then that's on him.

If her screening didn't reveal what kind of client she would be entertaining then that's a shame.

JG a no such as this one likely wont even be a bump in the road for you
I dont know you, but i think i love you. very beautiful , kcco.
Lol.. I wish my smartphone was conveinant enough to quote everyone...

You guys have me crackin' up..

Thank you all for the laughs and positivity!
I'm glad your enjoying the posts...!
Sorry you had a bad time - hang in there.
We all know that there are a$$holes among us Mongers. Good Lock!
Lol.. I wish my smartphone was conveinant enough to quote everyone...

You guys have me crackin' up..

Thank you all for the laughs and positivity! Originally Posted by Jade Green
You're welcome.
Now show us you tits!!!
or....
Show us your taint. It'll make me feel better. Originally Posted by pyramider
Ok DG I initially didn't think you had posted anything on this thread. I went back to make sure and found I was correct! No posts by DG before requesting to see her Ta Ta's. She wasn't speaking to you obviously. You need to go back to where ever you were and if you don't have anything nice or positive to say... Just keep quiet...

If you want to see her equipment make an appointment if you can pass her screening!!!