Can y’all Rank these three in looks (petite and cute) and service?

Wow, very hot girls in the links, recognize a couple being here lately. Let’s hope some of those others come this way soon.
Wow, very hot girls in the links, recognize a couple being here lately. Let’s hope some of those others come this way soon. Originally Posted by Finman22
Dude that’s California though… also she kinda does look like Nana, but with smaller boobs

Although if I’m ever in Orange County I’ll make sure to give Bulma my dragon balls…
Wow, very hot girls in the links, recognize a couple being here lately. Let’s hope some of those others come this way soon. Originally Posted by Finman22
Doubt those ladies will choose texas over california. The sad truth is ones do come to texas are older ladies, ousted by competition from younger girls in california market.
Totally agree. For better alternatives, here are my promotions:
https://candygirlla.com/
www.sweetasiangem.com Originally Posted by wolfman07
Now I know where Jinah of AS goes…
Hey guys,

There is a very strong possiblity that "d1dragon" has returned here under a new handle. He can't help himself and the post are starting to show it. Some of you probably picked up on this already. Keep your eyes and ears open.
Hey guys,

There is a very strong possiblity that "d1dragon" has returned here under a new handle. He can't help himself and the post are starting to show it. Some of you probably picked up on this already. Keep your eyes and ears open. Originally Posted by Mental AtrraXXXion
There are a couple of new handles that all sound the same in their comments, questions and reviews.
Hey guys,

There is a very strong possiblity that "d1dragon" has returned here under a new handle. He can't help himself and the post are starting to show it. Some of you probably picked up on this already. Keep your eyes and ears open. Originally Posted by Mental AtrraXXXion
All should be aware of d1dr and promoters of their clown acts. RTM whenever you see d1dr and promoters. They can ruin this board and agencies. They have already killed AMP and on LE radar.
By the way, Mental’s post has nothing to do with the ranking OP is seeking.
All should be aware of d1dr and promoters of their clown acts. RTM whenever you see d1dr and promoters. They can ruin this board and agencies. They have already killed AMP and on LE radar.
By the way, Mental’s post has nothing to do with the ranking OP is seeking. Originally Posted by Haejinkim
So are you RTMing all your post?
All should be aware of d1dr and promoters of their clown acts. RTM whenever you see d1dr and promoters. They can ruin this board and agencies. They have already killed AMP and on LE radar. Originally Posted by Haejinkim
🤔🤔🤔
Here we go again....