Epic Failure!

mmmmmmm....... oatmeal pies. i'd run over a hot girl for a sack full of those.
Yes, got married, still haven't disappeared, but have fantasized about it for a couple of decades now. Originally Posted by Iaintliein
Wow..that's funny as all get out girl! I can honestly say I have never had anything like "that" happen, but I did pretend to be drowning in 3 ft. of water trying to impress a life guard once. He was like, "Hey hon...stand up!" We dated for a year after that lol.
I swear its not just me...
But when it happens to you, you feel like the only idiot in the world.
So today I was at the gas station and I notice this really HOTT guy walk in and im so stuck on his looks I was not paying attention to where I was walking and I ran into the little debbie stand and knocked over all the twinkies, fudge rounds and oatmeal pies. I felt like an idiot everyone was stairing and laughing, my face turned 10 shades of red, I got really hot and I did not know what to do... I wish I could have just disapeared at that point.
A few days ago I went to a gas station and I had a short dress and heels and I walked past a guy pumping gas and he was just stairing at me and didnt realize his tank was full and gas was just pouring out I bet he was embarrased too..lol
A few weeks ago I was walking across the street and a man was whistling at me while he was making a left turn and crashed right into an oncoming car... that was ridiculous!

So has anyone so hott and attractive made you do something so stupid and you wanted to disapear? What happend? Originally Posted by Kandy Kelly
Yes. She was a Magician and she made me step into the box.
This is the point where I disappeared and haven't been heard
from since. Can't say That I wanted to though.
But she was really hot.
I'm gonna start hanging out at gas stations...
Was driving down the road in S. San Padre about 20 Summers ago when a young lady in a strng bikini crossed the street. I've seen women in tight-fitting string bikinis before, so this wasn't "that" different but her tanned melons were hopping about juuuuusssssttt right inside that well-filled top and my dick got hard....fast...in my swim trunks. Likely wouldn't have been a big deal if my girlfriend wasn't in the passenger seat witnessing her boyfriend ogling those bouncing bronze beauties and achieving an achingly-stiff erection in world record time while a hot, younger woman in a jiggling string bikini walked by. I suppose the worst part was that I'd had some really great sex that day from (yup..the girl sitting next to me in the car) her and I guess she thought I must not have been sufficiently satisfied by her efforts and still had the gumption to get revved up!
Sitting in the car with my wife (ex-wife now) after the company XMAS party in the parking garage. Hot secretary from the office comes strutting out as I'm backing up, and BAM... backed right into a cement pole!

Next day at work she busted me... saying you smashed up your car while checking me out after the XMAS party. (She was laughing... we were friends and had been waterskiing and partying together before).