Why a Trump Presidency would be a victory for ISIS.

Jim- if the american born muslims feels like the POTUS doesn't want them here or is out to get muslims- they could easily buy into ISIS ideology that america is against Islam. You can look it up- ISIS used Trump's speech for propaganda. As much as I hate to say this - if by some miracle Trump wins- he will run a high risk of getting assassinated- trust me- some wacko muslim inspired by ISIS would take him out or you would see a great mass of ISIS attacks on american soil. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
The vast majority of political assassinations are carried out by left wingers and nutjobs. If some Muslim terrorist did kill the president of the United States then god help them. Or should I say Allah because the people will demand to see exactly how much damage our military can do to them.
IIFOFRDB and Rey Laguna final warning if you can't contribute anything except name calling and trolling I am going to block you guys and not allow you to comment on my thread. If the hijacking and the insults continue I know where to find the RTM button- is that understood? Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Bring it on, pendejo ! Once again, a lyin lib tries to censor descent !!! So much for being true to the Constitution and the First Amendment ! That same Constitution that REAL service people swore an oath to ! GFY Lube !
IIFOFRDB and Rey Laguna final warning if you can't contribute anything except name calling and trolling I am going to block you guys and not allow you to comment on my thread. If the hijacking and the insults continue I know where to find the RTM button- is that understood? Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt

You are a total moron. Go back to Facebook.
You could make the same argument the other way if Hillary wins, other American born lone wolves may be fed up and become radicalized also.

Just proof the races cannot coexist - each eventually sides with their own tribe. Originally Posted by DSK
More " Oklahoma City's " And " Wacos " . Which happened on Slick Willy watch !
He does, doesn't he?

Here's the liberal theory, which the "Sarg" has bought, lock, stock, and barrel.

If we be nice to the terrorists and comply with their requests, they will leave us alone.

How's that been working out for "us"? Speaking of the Clintons ....

The "short list" .....

Feb. 26, 1993 --- bombing of WTC
June 25, 1996 – bombing of Khobar Towers in Saudi Arabia,
August 7, 1998 – bombing of U.S. embassies in Kenya and Tanzania
October 12, 2000 – attack against the U.S.S. Cole Originally Posted by LexusLover
This thread was born out of an opinion only. Nothing logical or substantiated by any facts that would support it.

Jim
The vast majority of political assassinations are carried out by left wingers and nutjobs. If some Muslim terrorist did kill the president of the United States then god help them. Or should I say Allah because the people will demand to see exactly how much damage our military can do to them. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
You completely miss the point if it was carried out by an American born muslim - what good or purpose will the military have or they going to bomb his neighborhood?