How often....

LOL. I think it is.
There is such a thing???? I thought it was all urban legend. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
About once a month (unless I have an arrangement with the provider), plus a couple of trips to the local SC during the month. Both are subject to change depending on my SO's need for attention and other social activities. Periodically, all hobbying and related activity stops for marital renewal. Originally Posted by SideSex2
So is that translated, "if the 'ol lady is puttin' out I don't need to step out, but if she isn't.....":laug hbounce2:
About once a week. Recently it has been more sugar babes than courtesans. Last professional I saw was a month ago, and about a month before that. The SBs have been quite a distraction. Sorry for re-routing my economic stimulus away from you ladies. Some of the SBs are trying to pay rent, or a phone, and even food (or so I'm told).
  • MrGiz
  • 08-11-2010, 08:52 PM
About once a week. Recently it has been more sugar babes than courtesans. Last professional I saw was a month ago, and about a month before that. The SBs have been quite a distraction. Sorry for re-routing my economic stimulus away from you ladies. Some of the SBs are trying to pay rent, or a phone, and even food (or so I'm told). Originally Posted by SR Only
What makes you think many of the "SugarBabes " are not Professionals ?
In my experience.... there is no where near as much naivety within the Sugarbabe community as many think!

No Problem..... Just sayin....

Giz
What makes you think many of the "SugarBabes " are not Professionals ? In my experience.... there is no where near as much naivety within the Sugarbabe community as many think! No Problem..... Just sayin.... Giz Originally Posted by MrGiz
Agreed Giz. I've met a few who knew it was P4P. My favorites right now have no qualms about taking my offerings and though we don't speak of it by name (prostitution), I am paying for them to spend time under the sheets with me. These ladies have created some of the most sexually charged times in my life.
Does it count as hobbying when they pay me, or just when I pay them?
Does it count as hobbying when they pay me, or just when I pay them? Originally Posted by Laurentius
It depends how throughly you screen the ladies you see (can they fill out the contact page correctly), can they realize your time is for companionship ONLY, and that you are not engaging in an illegal act. And if you prohibit squirrels from watching.
  • MrGiz
  • 08-11-2010, 09:13 PM
Agreed Giz. I've met a few who knew it was P4P. My favorites right now have no qualms about taking my offerings and though we don't speak of it by name (prostitution), I am paying for them to spend time under the sheets with me. These ladies have created some of the most sexually charged times in my life. Originally Posted by SR Only
Agreed! But I think much of that is a Mind Trick we play on ourselves!

Giz
Agreed! But I think much of that is a Mind Trick we play on ourselves! Giz Originally Posted by MrGiz
I'd send you the tapes but...... When they scream out my name and say "F me SR Only!" Okay they scream the real world name, "SR Only" is a bit clunky.
And if you prohibit squirrels from watching. Originally Posted by SR Only
As if, I don't have better things to do.

Tiaras and Birthday Hats! NOW we have a fight! Ladies and gentleman, this is a sport and no wagering will be permitted!
Tiaras and Birthday Hats! NOW we have a fight! Ladies and gentleman, this is a sport and no wagering will be permitted! Originally Posted by SR Only
Oh shoot there won't be any fight. My dog will take that lummox of a dog down at the ankles. Then he'll be able to choose which one to wear. Hmmm hat or tiara today? Of course he will wear his new tiara.

While I'm at it. Look Becky, no hands!
Tiaras and Birthday Hats! NOW we have a fight! Ladies and gentleman, this is a sport and no wagering will be permitted! Originally Posted by SR Only
No can do. $100 on the one who's mom dresses him funny.
No can do. $100 on the one who's mom dresses him funny. Originally Posted by ed_mustafa
How about the mom who dresses funny?
Oh shoot there won't be any fight. My dog will take that lummox of a dog down at the ankles. Then he'll be able to choose which one to wear. Hmmm hat or tiara today? Of course he will wear his new tiara.

While I'm at it. Look Becky, no hands!
Originally Posted by Ansley
No can do. $100 on the one who's mom dresses him funny. Originally Posted by ed_mustafa
And we now have a late entry into the fight (see the halo)...